ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

General Rant Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Nov 2003, 02:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default General Rant Thread

here's a thread to rant about whatever

You know what pisses me off? Fucking stupid ass teenagers with their tricked out Honda Civics. Congratulations you stupid little bastard, you bought a piece of shit car and you "tricked it out". Great, now your piece of shit has shiney rims and a stupid looking spoiler...aren't you special. Just because you saw Fast and The Furious doesnt give these punks permission to wake me up in the middle of the night because they think they are street racers. I hope they crash into a tree and their car flips crushing them inside. What is the obsession with putting so much money into a piece of shit car? Do you get street cred for driving a Civic? My mom drove a civic...and trust me she ain't cool. All you street racers suck and should die in fiery car crashes...let me sleep at night you bastards.

Old 09 Nov 2003, 02:33 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

isnt thing the forbidden thread
Old 09 Nov 2003, 02:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by §yNdere££@
isnt thing the forbidden thread
WHAT? please try to use words in the proper order, it helps when I go to decipher posts...TY

Old 09 Nov 2003, 02:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I hate Reality TV shows, All I can say is Fuck Off you greedy stupid TV Corperation Assholes, I don't wanna watch a bunch of loser degrade themselves on national TV trying to work out shitty tasks or get through a day without killing someone. I've been doing it my whole life, the only difference is there is no fucking camera in my face and I don't get paid Thousands of Dollars after 2 months.

Damn Reality TV, It's a cancer apon this world that we will never ever get rid off.
Old 09 Nov 2003, 02:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

LeBron James...or whatever the fuck his name is, that kid gets on my goddam nerves. Straight to the NBA outta highschool. A ninety million dollar contract with Nike to wear shoes....I WEAR SHOES FOR FREE!!!! In fact I have been known to pay to wear shoes. I hate this kid...I hope he blows his knee out in real soon, and has to retire. That'll teach him to skip college ball.

Old 09 Nov 2003, 03:46 AM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

the dreaded random thoughts
Old 09 Nov 2003, 04:00 AM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Old 09 Nov 2003, 04:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Old 09 Nov 2003, 10:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by §yNdere££@
the dreaded random thoughts
no...this is not a random thoughts thread

this is a thread to get whatever might be bugging you off your chest. Much like the movie rant thread. ITs just instead of starting half a dozen more specific threads I decided to make a more general thread.

Rock, Dre...your posts can be found in Recycle Bin if you are looking for em.

Old 09 Nov 2003, 10:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

24hrMan 10/9/03 is on a distinguished road

i hate jealouse ass cocksucking bitches, mad cause they cant fucking write a god damn story, so they gotta delete your shit, and steal your fucking thread ideas, the god damn jealous ass cocksucking bitches.... gotta name themselves after wrestlers and shit cause they aint got no fucking creativity...fucking bitch sheep faggots
Old 09 Nov 2003, 10:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i hate people that ALWAYS THINK THEY ARE RIGHT, no matter what, they try to prove you wrong, but once they realize that you are right AGAIN, THEY JUST PISS YOU OFF! they have NO common sense! NONE! i want to STRAAAAANGLE HIM! tie him upside down by his balls on the statue of liberty's candle thing! then i want to see him fall & hit the ground with a splat, only to see my grandparents jump in joy (even though they wouldnt)

wow, that was fun. glad i could FINALLY type this somewhere
Old 09 Nov 2003, 01:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I hate it when there is a girl that I like but then finding out she's going out with another guy,god it really upsets me and it did hapen to me a few days ago.Crushing my dreams of going out with her and then having to see them together was just terrible for me,she is still a good friend though.

Just wish I had a girlfriend
Old 09 Nov 2003, 02:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

You asked for it... these things should die faster:

Psycho-libs

Femi-Facists

RDDBs

DUBYA BUSH - CHAMELION CONSERVATIVE

CLITLER

Jesse HI-JACKSON

CLIPPED HAIR, MEAN-FACED LEXUS LIBERALS

WHEEL CHAIR MAFIA

9TH JERK-IT COURT OF SCHLAMIELS

CHECK-PANTS REPUBLICANS

Protestors

Animal Rights Activists: To quote Rush Limbaugh "If the spotted owl can't adapt to man then screw it" and P.J. O'Rourke "Screw the rights of nature. Nature will have rights as soon as it get duties. The minute we see birds, trees, bugs, and squirrels picking up litter, giving money to charity, and keeping an eye on our kids at the park, we'll let them vote."

Anti-American Zealots

Woody Allen: Anyone who porks their own step-daughter obviously is a pervert who deserves to have his teeth kicked in. Furthermore, I don't know where he got this reputation for being a genius because his movies absolutely suck monkey balls.

Rosanne Barr: An ignorant, insane, obnoxious, b*tch who has multiple personalities and who deliberately mangled our national anthem. She's also not funny.

Belgium: An insignificant little flyspeck of a country that considers itself a "world leader" despite being a puffed up, pile of monkey dung, that no one would miss if it were destroyed.

Bill and Hillary Clinton: Bill Clinton is a horny hillbilly who could sell refrigerators to Eskimos and would end up boning half the women in the village while he was there. Hillary is a carpetbagging shrew who won a senatorial campaign in New York despite having no significant accomplishments other than being married to the president.

Jimmy Carter: Jimmy Carter was undeniably the worst president of the entire fucking century and it makes me gag when he comments on the political issues of the day like his opinion is relevant to anyone. Hey Jimmy, go build some more houses for the homeless and shut the hell up about what the country should be doing. You had your chance to run the show and you sucked at it.

Jane Fonda: A traitor who should of been hung on the White House lawn for betraying us in Vietnam.

France: An arrogant, ungrateful, sniveling, bunch of cowards who smell bad and hate the United States.

Illegal Aliens: For some reason it's become politically incorrect to rip the assholes who sneak into this country, break our laws, and don't pay any taxes. And people want these assholes to get free medical care, free education, and free schooling for their children? Screw them. Don't flaunt our laws and then hold your hand out and say "gimmie". They don't deserve shit except a swift kick in the ass and a one way ticket back home. Get a freaking green card like everyone else or leave and don't come back you assholes.

Gee did I mention Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton: Race warlords who make a living by stirring up racial shitstorms over just about everything. Both of them are also crooked assholes who'd happily steal lollipops from small, white, babies if they could get away with it.

Political Correctness Advocates: These people push every stupidity imaginable in the name of "not offending people". The latest one that comes to mind is the claim that the movie "Blackhawk Down" is racist because all the bad guys are black. Hey, IT'S BASED ON A HISTORICAL EVENT! IT TAKES PLACE IN SOMALIA! ALL THE BAD GUYS WERE BLACK!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU! ARGHGHGHGH! Oh and the Redskins have to change their name because some Indians might get offended. Hey, what about the Vikings. Do they have to change their names? What about the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame? Idiots.

Johnny Bin Walker (RAT BOY): A traitor who betrayed his own country in the name of the Taliban and al-Queda. Were it up to me we'd hang him on the White House lawn.

Rage Against the Machine:These guys are classic. Their music rails against capitalism, corporations, and America. Yet, where do they live? America. Yet, capitalism made them millionaires. Yet, they work for fucking Sony. Hypocrites.
------------------------------------------------------

You people asked for it..... I need a drink...
Old 09 Nov 2003, 03:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Just wish I had a girlfriend
I know what you mean Jason .... but whenever I ask a girl out that I really get along with they say that they just want to be friends. I don't need anymore friends I hate getting stuck in the "friend zone".
Old 09 Nov 2003, 04:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I don't like vb3 I miss the old vb.