ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Your Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Nov 2003, 02:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Your Life

Is your life "on track"?

5 yrs ago where did you think you'd be?
what did you see youself doing?

5 years from now where do you see yourself?
What do you see yourself doing?

Old 09 Nov 2003, 06:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

My life was on track until a few months ago, now it's now just a SERIOUS mess. Five years ago I was expecting to drop out of school and get landed with some real shitty job that would only pay minimum wage, wasn't much for hope back then. Five years from now I think I'll be where I need to be, the studying is coming to an end rather soon and then it's simply a case of getting my shit together. The Chinese have this saying "You pick a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life" with a little help from the man upstairs I'll be able to get my qualifications and do what I want to do for a living, right now though my life is just a fucking disaster!
Old 09 Nov 2003, 10:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

well, five years ago i was 8, living with my parents (mom), my dad came & went. but then i came to live with my grandparents (thank god!), & now, i've become more mature ( & tall lol ) & i take care of alot of things around here. hmm, 5 years from now? ill be 18. ill have a driver's liscense & hopefully a "mini-truck" as i like to call them (s-10, sonoma,ranger etc etc etc), & ill have just started my senoir year. ill hopefully still be here at PWF lol. & ill be raking in the cash at....uhh....someplace in the mall or something...maybe. or bagging groceries.

cant wait till 18.....
Old 09 Nov 2003, 01:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

well like Tyler my life was on track until a few months ago too. At least i thought it was, then i was gonna move out to Vegas with 2 of my friends, but everyone talked me into trying to take this pharmacy course, before i went out there. And so now i'm at a crossroads at 21, but i hope in 5 years i will be exactly where i want to be.....it's been a long time coming but i know change is gonna come. I always do shit the hard way.
Old 09 Nov 2003, 11:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

5 years ago I was 10, and I defenitly never thought I would be wear I am today. 5 years ago, I couldn't stand computers, and thought that they were a waste of time, now I spend at least 2 hours a day on them... my sister ended up marrying a computer programmer, and blah blah blah, I became interested in what he was doing, and lately I have been doing a lot of reading, and some practice programs, but in 5 years I expect to be getting a degree in computer programming, soon there after becoming Microsoft certified, and then started up a business with my dad and my brother-in-law... and of course a little bit of gaming on the side
Old 10 Nov 2003, 12:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

My Life is going fine, I'm failing Science, Maths, PDH, English and Many Others just as I knew 5 years before hand in year 5.
Old 12 Nov 2003, 08:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I Ain' Wanna Be One Of Those Bitches Who Says He Got That Shitty Life, LOL, But I Do...How Couldn't I, Goldberg Is Champ...

In All Seriousness, It Was 5 Years Ago My Life Kinda Got Fucked Up....But Life Goes On...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 12 Nov 2003, 09:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

My life is decent. I guess I'm on the 'right track'. Finally got a job, doesn't pay much, but everyone starts somewhere. Got a hot girlfriend that I plan to be with for the rest of my life, got a reliable car (fuckin CD player is a bitch though ), and ummm that's about it I guess.

Five years ago, I was in ummm 10th grade I think. I was planning to go to college, took the PSATs and scored decently on them. Then reality hit me that in college you have to write lots of papers, and in school, that was pretty much my only weakness.

In five years, I have no idea where I will be. I have no idea where I would like to be. I don't have any real direction or any plan. It'll come to me one day, and then I'll think to myself, "Why the fuck didn't I think of this before?!?!"
Old 12 Nov 2003, 10:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I think it was five years ago that I started in my present job. And I know I didnt think Id still be at it 5 years later. But this job is such a bludge that the only way I would want to leave is if a bludgier job came along and thats hard to come by. So in 5 years time for me to achieve a high pay no work job I want Ill have to be a professional gambler.

Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^What the hell is a bludge?

Anyway, I'm way better off now than I thought I'd ever be 5 years ago. Back then I was doing horrible in college, fucking off like crazy, on acedemic probation, strugling just to make money for dinner and basically feeling totally shitty. I couldn't even see myself doing what I wanted to do. But now, here I am. I do want to make more money though and am getting restless about that. I think in 5 years I plan on being in a higher position, creative director or something. In 10 years I plan on having my own firm up and running. In 15, I'm retiring
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS

Anyway, I'm way better off now than I thought I'd ever be 5 years ago. Back then I was doing horrible in college, fucking off like crazy, on acedemic probation, strugling just to make money for dinner and basically feeling totally shitty. I couldn't even see myself doing what I wanted to do. But now, here I am. I do want to make more money though and am getting restless about that. I think in 5 years I plan on being in a higher position, creative director or something. In 10 years I plan on having my own firm up and running. In 15, I'm retiring
When you get your firm, you can hire me, then when you retire, I can take over

I'm also wondering what the hell a bludge is....
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^sure, no problem, ya bludger
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

five years ago I was starting my second year of college. I just started going out with my ex Adriana. Thought she was gonna be my wife, the mother of my kids, the one I spent the rest of my life with. Things didn't quite go the way I thought they would. During the summer I was working in a butcher shop and actually liked what I was doing. I planned on working there full time after I graduated college and I did. Flash forward 5 years and me and her are broken up and I don't work in the shop no more. As for my life right now it is going good. I am working for a trucking company. The money is great and the hours aren't bad. I am currently getting serious with this girl named Skye who alot of my friends and family are telling me has a Natalie Portman look to her. As for my life in 5 years hopefully I will be married(to Skye I could see myself). I could still be working at the trucking company or swallow my pride and go and work at my dad's office or my and my friends owning a sport's bar.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 01:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Five years ago I was finishing college and had a used car delaership with my dad. Today I live in Texas alone with a 65K a year salary and with a gorgeous girlfriend. In five years from now I would like to be married but I would also love to go back to car auction business. I miss thos days
Old 14 Nov 2003, 06:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
What I meant by bludge is its an real easy job that requires very little work or effort.

Hope that answers yours and sticks question.

As for calling stick a bludger heres the actual definition

Bludger : lazy person, layabout, somebody who always relies on other people to do things or lend him things