ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Thread of Really Bad Ideas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Nov 2003, 03:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default The Thread of Really Bad Ideas

Just post any Really Bad Idea you had in this thread...
please give some kind of explaination for the idea.

my bad idea...

I was driving home...on a Saturday night....as the bars were closing...and I was kinda tired, so to keep myself awake I kept playing with the steering wheel. Jerking the car left and right all over the place....I shouldnt have to tell anyone that its probably a bad idea to drive like that at Bar Close...never doing that again...

Old 09 Nov 2003, 11:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

24hrMan 10/9/03 is on a distinguished road

posting in this thread was a horrible idea

Old 09 Nov 2003, 11:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

lol @ kurt

My bad idea:
Answering the door on Halloween with a scream mask on when theres little kids there (boy, never doing that again lol)
Old 09 Nov 2003, 01:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

telling you to go to a bar
Old 09 Nov 2003, 02:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Pissing off hairy lesbians in the city....

Hunting deer WITH, not just in, a 1980 Honda Civic...

many more fuck-ups to come....
Old 09 Nov 2003, 07:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I made a flash banner that kept saying The Man The Myth The legend over and over again it pissed everybody the fuck off.....

Oh wait...that wasnt me that was our esteemed admins

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 11 Nov 2003, 03:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i decided to get my wife a set of golf clubs for Christmas, thinking this would be the greatest gift ever.....she opened them and said...."oh, you got me golf clubs. what for?"

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 11 Nov 2003, 06:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Making this thread was a god awful idea
Old 11 Nov 2003, 07:11 PM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
i decided to get my wife a set of golf clubs for Christmas, thinking this would be the greatest gift ever.....she opened them and said...."oh, you got me golf clubs. what for?"

oh please you know you got that idea from simpsons knowing she wouldnt like it and just take them for yourself just like homer got marge the bowling ball set for his fingers and everything
Old 11 Nov 2003, 07:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

heyyyyyy........lol....no, i really did get them for her.....i had a new set made for me the year before.....she's used them once, at least......bent that driver right over my head.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 11 Nov 2003, 08:42 PM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Lol