ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

MATRIX 3....is it true?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2003, 03:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default MATRIX 3....is it true?

man i dont know if i want to go see this movie now.... i heard form some of my best friends that were huge fans of the first and second matrix...well that the third one kinda sucked ass.....or more or less just the ending was bunk....

who's seen it....i wanna here from a few other people....
Old 08 Nov 2003, 03:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Its the ending that sucks ass. I liked the movie up to the end. But now that I understand the ending more, I like the movie more. If you seen the first two then I would go see it if I were you.
Old 08 Nov 2003, 04:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

The ending isn't as big a cop out as everyone says it is, everyone's pissed off because you have to actually sit and make up your own mind about what you've just seen...they haven't given you all the answers and clearly it's never been the intention to do so. Revolutions was imo a far better piece than Reloaded, Reloaded was incredibly preachy instead of leaving the philosophical stuff underlying like they did in the original. Revolutions pushes back the metaphorical stuff and just lets you take in the basics of it all. Considering the HUGE biblical overlay The Matrix has it was never hard to make a decent guess as to the type of outcome we were going to get, it's not all thematically wrapped up for you with all the answers at the end of it and that will annoy some people but if anything see it for what most people want to see it for...the special effects. This is aimed to please its cult following and pretty much no one else, which is pretty ballsy of the Wachowski's...just go see it.
Old 08 Nov 2003, 08:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I guess you can follow up with much after that, But I noticed the Revolutions is more story then action so you can decide pending on what you prefer, If you're like me an is very arrogant and likes fight scenes then you'll prefer Reloaded over REvolution but if you like Story and thinking through complicated Movies then Revolutions is for you.

Cheesy ending though....
Old 09 Nov 2003, 01:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Revolutions had some bad ass fight scenes...
it had fewer fight scenes but they were better IMO

I totally respect the decision not to use any of the bullet time scenes...Bullet Time is played out, its gotten boring to me, you see it in every freakin movie.

My only problem with Revolutions is it feels like they may make another movie. The Matrix as a trilogy is great, but to continue for the sake of making money is just a bad idea IMO.

I enjoyed it much more than Reloaded...like Tyler said, this one wasnt nearly as heavy handed, beat you over the head til your ears bleed, with the philosophical crap.

Old 09 Nov 2003, 02:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Many of you seem to be oregeting, that unlike the the orgnail Matrix movie, Reloaded and Reveoultions are ONE movie devided into two parts!!(Much like Kill bill Vol1 and Vol2) they are NOT sepreate movies altogether!!! So stop veiwing like they are...sheesh now wonder so many of you are dissing this last movie...which BTW kicked ass BIGTIME.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 02:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

i guess ill sacrifice the $8.75 and go see it... even if the ending sucks..... oh well what can you expect from keanu reeves
Old 10 Nov 2003, 02:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

...you don't expect much do you...take Bill and Ted's Excellent and Boogus Adventure.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 02:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

it was Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey...

Old 10 Nov 2003, 02:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

There are two movies Kurt.

Excellent Adventure is the one with the Time Machine.....idiot lol