ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Your favorite mottos.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2003, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Your favorite mottos.

Credit Jolly for this thread idea, because when I saw his motto thread, I actually thought it was going to be personal mottos.

Anyways, do you have any personal mottos? Do you any mottos that you heard anywhere that are your favorites?

Here's one of my favorites (created by my girlfriend and I).

"I'm the runny nose on the face of life, so BLOW me!" - Cyn-a-BUNS

I'm sure I could think of more, but I'll let everyone post their personal or favorite ones....

edit courtesy of Kurt Angle

Last edited by Kurt Angle; 08 Nov 2003 at 08:50 PM.
Old 08 Nov 2003, 02:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Like I posted in Jollys thread - "Semper Fidelis" or "Semper Fi" Always Faithful.
Old 08 Nov 2003, 02:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

HHH - "I OWN THE WWE"........LMFAO

Hogan - "When You're nWo, Your nWo 4 LIFE!"

Bret Hart - "I Am The Best There Is, Best There Was... Yadda Yadda Yadda

HHH - "I OWN THE WWE"........LMFAO

Johnny Cochrane - "If It Doesn't Fit, You Must Aquit".... ROTMMFLMMFAO...Kobe Could Use Your Help

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 08 Nov 2003, 03:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

"Never put off till tomorrow...whta you can avoid all together."

"Some people are only alive because its illegal to kill" aka ME!

"Some people can get up in the moring and happily go to school...well, I'm not fucking one of them!"

And my personal favourite...

"Sex is like maths: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!"

Damn, I love that one above. Its so true, probably...
Old 08 Nov 2003, 08:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

"why do today what you can do tomorrow? becuase you might die in your sleep & not have to do it at all!"

lol
Old 08 Nov 2003, 08:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

"A Wise Man can see more from the bottom of a well than a Fool can see from the top of a mountain." .

"Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it."

..."Sometimes I wish I was a Lesbian"
Old 09 Nov 2003, 05:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

''Thge second mouse gets the cheese''

Old 09 Nov 2003, 09:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

gouge out your eyeballs and skullfuck YOU!

I dont think I need to tell you about that one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 10 Nov 2003, 12:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hmmm here are some of mine:

"You can't change a stubborn mind,
You can't see the world if your eyes are blind."

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

"Peace at any price is not peace at all"

"The brave may die young, but the coward never lives."

"Too often the ones who demand respect are the ones least willing to offer it."

"Everyone knows the way but very few follow it."

"People laugh at me because I'm diffrent. I laugh at them because they're all the same."

"If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail."

"There is nothing we can hold on to in this world. Only by letting go we truly posess what is real." -Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

"You can't teach what you don't know,
you can't lead where you don't go." -American Urban saying

"Life is too serious to be taken too seriously".-Latin proverb

I have more but I'll list them later..

Last edited by The Wanderer; 10 Nov 2003 at 12:50 PM.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 02:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

What I have to say to everyone, all day long, because everybody sucks, "You're fucking things up again"
Old 11 Nov 2003, 02:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

"i'll be your huckleberry".....Val Kilmer as Doc Holladay in Tombstone

"ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country".....JFK

"i am the excellence of execution, i am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be"......Bret Hart

"Winners never quit......quitters never win".....not sure who first came up with it, but i'll credit my college basketball coach

"every person in your life is there to build character; it is up to you to mold that character into your life"......me

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.