ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Tarantino takes on War Movies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Nov 2003, 11:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Tarantino takes on War Movies

Quentin Tarantino's next projct is a trilogy of movies set in WWII, the first of the 3 movies is entitled "Inglorious Bastards"

Adam Sandler is rumored to have been offered a role, which makes it all but certain he will be in it.

This would be Quentin's first Trilogy and first War movie(s)

Tarantino is an excellent film maker...sometimes odd...ok usually odd, but always entertaining. I look forward to seeing how this turns out..

Old 07 Nov 2003, 11:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Umm what the fuck is he doing casting Adam Sandler? Is this gonna be a comedy war movie or some shit...?
Old 07 Nov 2003, 11:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

well why was david schimmer in the band of brothers mini series
Old 07 Nov 2003, 11:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

If that's the case, why is David Schwimmer even a celebrity? He's a talentless hack that lucked his way onto a stupid show that bitch sheep like.
Old 07 Nov 2003, 11:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Black
If that's the case, why is David Schwimmer even a celebrity? He's a talentless hack that lucked his way onto a stupid show that bitch sheep like.
truest thing I've heard all day

Old 09 Nov 2003, 08:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'd just like to know what they mean by "Inglorious Bastards"

Seems odd to me....
Old 09 Nov 2003, 09:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I like tarrantino, but Adam Sandler in a war movie???

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 09 Nov 2003, 09:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon
I like tarrantino, but Adam Sandler in a war movie???
I take it you never saw the "Band Of Brothers" Series..
Old 09 Nov 2003, 10:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Inglorious Bastards was actually the name of a WWII movie a while back.

Old 10 Nov 2003, 10:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I'd just like to know what they mean by "Inglorious Bastards"

Seems odd to me....

Because there is no true gloy in war. It's a Hell and a monster that we have to feed every generation or so. Just ask anyone who was in any real war, most of them will tell you that they didn't feel "glorious" doing the things they did. They just did what they had to do.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 04:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^^What I meant is I wondered if it was about inhumane treatment, or traitors.... but I halfway agree with you.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 11:55 PM   #12 (permalink)

blackasday is on a distinguished road

Quentin Tarantino can hire any actor and make the movie work.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 11:57 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quentin Tarantino should do a movie about the Brady Bunch but like add drugs and shit to it
Old 10 Nov 2003, 11:58 PM   #14 (permalink)

and have Graig Brady be like a drug runner in LA
Old 11 Nov 2003, 12:00 AM   #15 (permalink)

and Marsha can be a nice girl, but she has a cocaine addiction and she's a part time whore and has a black pimp who lives in inglewood names Silky Smoov