ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

movie rant

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2003, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default movie rant

everybody talks about how they could rant on and on about movies well here is the thread to do it let your love or hatred for certain movies flow freely
Old 01 Nov 2003, 01:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Nightmare on Elms Street Part 2 sucked.....

I swear to god I forgot to rant on about how shit it is compaired to 3 and 1. I mean what the fuck is up with the kids? BTW Freddy Should've shreddered everyone in the pool area but nooooooo, he had to walk away.
Old 01 Nov 2003, 02:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

not that anyone will ever read this...due to my longwindedness but...

This is not about any certain movie this is about George Lucas.This man might just be the devil. I really fucking hate him. Special Edition Original Trilogy WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??? The Original Trilogy was not special edition. It was good old fashioned regular edition. The REAL original movies are the ones that were popular enough to spawn a fan base that encompasses millions and millions of people.The REAL originals that spawned cartoons, christmas specials, comic books, a new york times best selling book series, lunchboxes, back packs, toys, halloween costumes etc etc. Why do you have to mess with what so many already considered perfect???
The problem is people gave this man WAY too much credit. Everyone forgave him for the Ewok movie, the Droids Cartoon, the Star Wars Christmas Special....fuck, they even forgave him for Howard The Duck. He thinks he's God. He is wrong. He lies to his loyal fans. "oh I had these stories made up years ago" "oh I wanted to do the prequels first but we didnt have the technology"

BULLSHIT you fat fucking liar

If the "prequels" had been made first Star Wars never would have become the sensation that it has. The surprise wouldnt have been there when Vader announced "Luke...I ..am your father".
Heres the facts you stupid fat bastard

Jar Jar SUCKS
The prequels SUCK
Howard The Duck SUCKED
You SUCK

Not every movie needs a special edition. The fans loved them the way they were, that why they became huge in the first place. Some scenes belong on the cutting room floor. And heaven help you if you ever touch Indiana Jones...you just leave that alone you bastard.

in Closing
George Lucas you are a bad man

a very bad man

Old 01 Nov 2003, 10:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i don't go to the movies very often, but this summer i had the displeasure of wasting seven dollars and three hours of my life at a movie theatre watching the most ignorant movie ever......several of my friends had watched the first of this trilogy and swore this one would be a tremendous movie.....so off to the theatre i went.....plunked down my seven dollars and watched in anticipation.....which quickly faded to optimism that the movie had to get better than the first fifteen minutes.....by the third fight scene (which looked exactly like the first two fight scenes.....punch, block, punch, counter, kick, punch, jump, counter, fall{talk about Goldberg's inability to have more than six moves}and would be relived in the next two scenes as well) i had given up all hope that this piece of crap could be salvaged.....finally, we got to the end and, lo and behold, it was to be continued......we left the building infinitely dumber than when we entered.....i was in such a fog, i could barely drive home......this movie sucked.....strike that.....this movie wasn't good enough to suck.....strike that.....this movie wasn't good enough to take up space on the public television network.....can you guess what it was?......

side note: i hated this movie and haven't been back to the theatre since.....why waste the time and money if this is the crap being put out these days?.......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 01 Nov 2003, 11:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
i don't go to the movies very often, but this summer i had the displeasure of wasting seven dollars and three hours of my life at a movie theatre watching the most ignorant movie ever......several of my friends had watched the first of this trilogy and swore this one would be a tremendous movie.....so off to the theatre i went.....plunked down my seven dollars and watched in anticipation.....which quickly faded to optimism that the movie had to get better than the first fifteen minutes.....by the third fight scene (which looked exactly like the first two fight scenes.....punch, block, punch, counter, kick, punch, jump, counter, fall{talk about Goldberg's inability to have more than six moves}and would be relived in the next two scenes as well) i had given up all hope that this piece of crap could be salvaged.....finally, we got to the end and, lo and behold, it was to be continued......we left the building infinitely dumber than when we entered.....i was in such a fog, i could barely drive home......this movie sucked.....strike that.....this movie wasn't good enough to suck.....strike that.....this movie wasn't good enough to take up space on the public television network.....can you guess what it was?......

side note: i hated this movie and haven't been back to the theatre since.....why waste the time and money if this is the crap being put out these days?.......
sounds like The Matrix Reloaded to me

Old 01 Nov 2003, 11:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yep....that's it......i probably could have just said the movie sucked and you would have gotten the answer, Kurt......i hated it......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 01 Nov 2003, 01:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
not that anyone will ever read this...due to my longwindedness but...

This is not about any certain movie this is about George Lucas.This man might just be the devil. I really fucking hate him. Special Edition Original Trilogy WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??? The Original Trilogy was not special edition. It was good old fashioned regular edition. The REAL original movies are the ones that were popular enough to spawn a fan base that encompasses millions and millions of people.The REAL originals that spawned cartoons, christmas specials, comic books, a new york times best selling book series, lunchboxes, back packs, toys, halloween costumes etc etc. Why do you have to mess with what so many already considered perfect???
The problem is people gave this man WAY too much credit. Everyone forgave him for the Ewok movie, the Droids Cartoon, the Star Wars Christmas Special....fuck, they even forgave him for Howard The Duck. He thinks he's God. He is wrong. He lies to his loyal fans. "oh I had these stories made up years ago" "oh I wanted to do the prequels first but we didnt have the technology"

BULLSHIT you fat fucking liar

If the "prequels" had been made first Star Wars never would have become the sensation that it has. The surprise wouldnt have been there when Vader announced "Luke...I ..am your father".
Heres the facts you stupid fat bastard

Jar Jar SUCKS
The prequels SUCK
Howard The Duck SUCKED
You SUCK

Not every movie needs a special edition. The fans loved them the way they were, that why they became huge in the first place. Some scenes belong on the cutting room floor. And heaven help you if you ever touch Indiana Jones...you just leave that alone you bastard.

in Closing
George Lucas you are a bad man

a very bad man
I agree with just about everything you said.

If its any consolation, I saw Lucas in his BMW in San Rafael eh... um... "digging for gold"

I hate all movies with these actors:

Ashton Kutcher
Tim Robbins
Sean Penn
Keanu Reeves
Susan SaranWrap
Any dumbass pretty boy teenage P.O.S.
Old 01 Nov 2003, 05:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo

But did you see the first one? Because if you go into Reloaded without watching the first Matrix its going to seem really stupid to you.
Old 01 Nov 2003, 06:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

The basic premise of the Matrix Series...

The Matrix- Neo, you are "The One", Save us...

Matrix:Reloaded - Neo,sorry, we made a mistake, you are not "The One", We're Gon' Die...

Matrix:Revolutions - Oh, Um, Neo, Yeah forget that last little part, you are "The One", Save Us....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 01 Nov 2003, 09:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I hate all movies with these actors:

Ashton Kutcher
Tim Robbins
Sean Penn
Keanu Reeves
Susan SaranWrap
Any dumbass pretty boy teenage P.O.S.
oh c'mon
Sean Penn has actually turned into a damn fine actor
he was amazing in Mystic River...he reminded me of Robert DeNiro
Tim Robbins was in that too...and he was in Shawshank Redemption which was a great film

Sean Penn also did Fast Times at Ridgemont High...which remains one of the best Highschool movies ever made

Ashton..I can't defend him too much...I can't think of a movie he's in that I liked.
but That 70's Show is great

Old 01 Nov 2003, 09:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
oh c'mon
Sean Penn has actually turned into a damn fine actor
he was amazing in Mystic River...he reminded me of Robert DeNiro
Tim Robbins was in that too...and he was in Shawshank Redemption which was a great film

Sean Penn also did Fast Times at Ridgemont High...which remains one of the best Highschool movies ever made

Ashton..I can't defend him too much...I can't think of a movie he's in that I liked.
but That 70's Show is great
I'll give him Mystic River... and Shawshank was good.... but no more!!!! i just can't watch them with their fanatical rantings. Not that I'm not a fanatical ranting lunatic myself??

My favorite actors:

Patrick Stewart
Harrison Ford
Pacino
DeNiro
Pesci
Tom Hanks
Brent Spiner
Old 01 Nov 2003, 10:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
I'll give him Mystic River... and Shawshank was good.... but no more!!!! i just can't watch them with their fanatical rantings. Not that I'm not a fanatical ranting lunatic myself??

My favorite actors:

Patrick Stewart-Star Trek Generations
Harrison Ford-Sabrina
Pacino-Gigli
DeNiro-Showtime
Pesci-Home Alone 2
Tom Hanks-Joe vs The Volcano
Brent Spiner-Star Trek Generations

btw Al Pacino starred in Devils Advocate with Keanu Reeves and that was a damn fine movie

Old 01 Nov 2003, 10:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

^^Damn you and your movie knowledge!!!!

Damn you and your quote-editing examples!!!!

And damn you and your good points!!!!

Although I personally don't think Generations was horrible... and I wouldn't put the blame for Gigli on Pacino's shoulders.
Old 01 Nov 2003, 10:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:

Although I personally don't think Generations was horrible... and I wouldn't put the blame for Gigli on Pacino's shoulders.
I coulda said First Contact or Insurrection

and no...Pacino wasnt at fault for Gigli...the blame for that rest's on J-lo's untalented ass

Old 01 Nov 2003, 10:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
I coulda said First Contact or Insurrection

and no...Pacino wasnt at fault for Gigli...the blame for that rest's on J-lo's untalented ass
FC was good IMO, Insurrection I will give you though.

I'm just wondering... what did you think of Nemesis??