ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Create your own Harem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Nov 2003, 02:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Create your own Harem

if you could pick any 3 celebs to spend the rest of your life with...
which three would it be...

for me...
Katie Holmes
Britney Spears
Jessica Biel

Old 07 Nov 2003, 02:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

LMAO. Wonder how this idea came up.

1. Mandy Moore
2. Jordana Brewster
3. Kate Hudson
Old 07 Nov 2003, 10:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Buffy
Jessica Alba (That Dark Angel girl. I think that's her name. She was just in Maxim. Holy Jesus I thought I was gonna nut all over the place. She's fucking hot.)
Neve Campbell. I want to watch her make out with Buffy.
Old 07 Nov 2003, 05:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Well, even though I'm an extremely happily married man, I guess it would be alright if I were to participate a thread this like just for fun.

Here's the list of sexies I'd like to snuggle up with:

1. Stone Cold: Always my top pick. Quite frankly, the mans sex appeal is endless.

2. Bill Goldberg: Ever since his greatness first arrived in the WWE, I've found myself having erotic dreams of this sexy young stud. What I wouldn't give to be able to run my chubby fingers through his shiny chest hair for one night.

3. Triple H: Even though the game has a rather large nose, I'm sure he could find some very interesting ways to use it. If you catch my drift?

4. RVD: I'd like to get my educated hands all over his voluptuous man ass.

P.S. (Please, don't do that again, young lady. )

Last edited by Jim Ross; 07 Nov 2003 at 07:22 PM.
Old 07 Nov 2003, 05:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^*PUKES*^^^

my list

Julia Roberts (redhead)
Britney Spears (blonde)
Cindy Crawford (brunette)
Shania Twain.....i would cheat and bring four.....lol.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 07 Nov 2003, 05:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Ross
Well, even though I'm an extremely happily married man, I guess it would be alright if I were to participate a thread this like just for fun.

1. Stone Cold: Always my top pick. Quite frankly, the mans sex appeal is endless.

2. Bill Goldberg: Ever since his greatness first arrived in the WWE, I've found myself having erotic dreams of this sexy young stud. What I wouldn't give to be able to run my chubby fingers through his shiny chest hair for one night.

3. Triple H: Even though the game has a rather large nose, I'm sure he could find some very interesting ways to use it. If you catch my drift?

LOL.

I would say:
Stacy Dash
Vanessa Willaims
and that Beutiful women from MI:2

I would have also said Aaliyah but..........
Old 07 Nov 2003, 06:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

1. Denise Richards - Wearing that white outfit on the front cover of undercover brother (damn what an ass)
2. Rebecca Romain Stamos - Dressed as Mystique from x-men and x-2 (schwing)
3. Cameron Diaz - As she was dressed in the bank scene from the mask..........(instant boner)

Old 07 Nov 2003, 10:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Mods, please don't delete posts that aren't yours. I don't care if you don't like what's posted, others might want to read it. I for one think what JR said was fuckin hilarious.

As for my Harem....

Shakira - She is quite possibly the most perfect female alive. Complete and total package

Britney Spears - She is fuckin hot as hell and I would love to spear her sexy ass

Suzy Kolber (from ESPN) - She has the looks and the football knowledge, which makes her very hot. I'd like to play a little 2 hand touch with her
Old 08 Nov 2003, 12:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Ross

P.S. (Please, don't do that again, young lady. )
lmmfao

Stacy Keibler
Tyra Banks
& Brittany spears or that one lady from 3's company, the brunette, "Janet"
Old 08 Nov 2003, 12:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Stacy Keibler
Britney Spears
Kristin Kreuk

The 3 girls in my banner basically