ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

"E-love", "e-marriages" and all other forms of long distance electronic love...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2003, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default "E-love", "e-marriages" and all other forms of long distance electronic love...

We've all seen them. Hell, a few of you have been in them. The "e-affiar", two people who meet over the internet, living sometimes a great distance apart, and fall for each other. Sometimes without ever seeing what the other looks like, they fall in love based soley on their personalities.

What do you think of them? Have you ever been in one? How did it turn out? Do you know anyone that has either had one or ever been in one?
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm in love with Syn. I can't help it.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
I'm in love with Syn. I can't help it.

Yeah, we all saw how well that turned out. Face it you couldn't handle her.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't try to...
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
I don't try to...

Not anymore you don't. You have failed as a man and as a lover! She want's more than you could offer.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I have never been in one because its a joke. But I do know someone who has been. And they got married, only to divorce 2 years later.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:20 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow King
Not anymore you don't. You have failed as a man and as a lover! She want's more than you could offer.

I do???
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yNdere@
I do???
Yeah, well... Don't you? Or are you having second thoughts about the breakup?
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow King
maybe, maybe not. The heart wants what it wants. You don't have one, I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Exo, Ryan and Syn sitting in a tree......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
maybe, maybe not. The heart wants what it wants. You don't have one, I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Do not presume to understand my motives. I have a heart, but it's has been made cold after years of watching fools like you squander the gifts given to you. I am but a cold observer to a world who's warmth will never touch me.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

so much e-hate in this one...
Old 06 Nov 2003, 09:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Ryan stop being so dramatic

jeezus..this aint theater son, its a posting board, bring it down a notch or we'll bring in your understudy

Old 06 Nov 2003, 10:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^lol

i havnt ever been in one. but ive seen the Exo/Syn thing go on. thats all though
Old 06 Nov 2003, 10:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

important life lesson for all those considering an "E-relationship"

Camini does the e-relationship things remember...you don't want to be like Camini do you????