ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Older celebs that you find to be attractive or hot....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2003, 03:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Older celebs that you find to be attractive or hot....

Guys/lesbos - what female celebs do you find to be attractive, even at an older age...?

Ladies/fags - what male celebs do you find to be attractive, even with age...?

My choices include:

Sharon Osbourne - I flipped to her show today while channel surfing, and she is pretty attractive.

Heather Locklear - MMmmMMMm she's FINE as hell.

Madonna - She pulls a Jeckel and Hyde type thing. Sometimes she is nasty, other times she's attractive, and then sometimes she's hot (Die Another Day video, GAP commercial).

That's all I can think of for now, I'll post more as I think of them....
Old 06 Nov 2003, 03:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Smarecs Tar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Black

My choices include:

Sharon Osbourne - I flipped to her show today while channel surfing, and she is pretty attractive.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Sharon Osborne??? Jesus man, don't say things like that.

But I used to think the mom on that Tim Allen show, um, Home improvement looked kinda hot sometimes. Like when she got in good shape.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Stick, you shouuld of kept the Sharon Osbourne comment to yourself. lol
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Come on now, I didn't say she was hot. I said she was attractive (for an older woman). She had a face lift, and a boob job, her stomach stapled or some shit, so she's in pretty good shape. It isn't like I would fuck her or anything, jeeze you guys.

And yeah, Tim Allen's wife was pretty attractive, especially near the end of the show.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Heather Locklear.....yep!
Christie Brinkley
Jaqueline Smith still looks good, too.....

Crunchy....i'm sorely disappointed in you.....Sharon Osbourne.....*pauses to erase that mental image*.....that's just sick, man.....lol.....i mean, bat heads, Ozzie....it's all just too much.....lol....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

madonna mmm I got the movie die another day, and wow
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

sharon osbourne? SHARON OSBOURNE!?!?!
o come oooooooooooon! theres one word to describe her
EWE

madonna
the mom on home improvement (what exo said)
umm......thats all i can think of for now
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Oh c'mon you guys thought the wife on Home Improvement was attractive,I always thought Heidi was hot

Catherine Zeta Jones
Halle Berry

That's it
Old 06 Nov 2003, 05:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i'm just guessing here, but i think Crunchy was meaning like 40 and over, Jason.....Halle Berry is super hot as is Heidi, but they are 32 and 30, respectively.....not sure how old Catherine Zeta Jones is, though......

to add to my earlier list.....Reba McEntyre

Old 06 Nov 2003, 05:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I was gonna say Faith Hill, because she keeps looking better and better every year. I don't know how old she is now though, but she's gonna be a total hottie milf when she's a little older. I'd take her anyday.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 05:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

^she's 34, i believe.....

Old 06 Nov 2003, 05:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Oh c'mon you guys thought the wife on Home Improvement was attractive
only when she slimmed down, thats when she looked good
Old 06 Nov 2003, 06:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Stick I kinda see what you mean, if you mean she isn't an ugly old woman. I would never fuck Sharon O. but I would say she wasn't bad looking for her age and how fat she use to be.

Now on to MILF's:
Vanessa William- The hottest MILF on the planet no ands if are butts about.
Heather Lockler- The lady just keeps getting better looking.
thats all i can think of right now
Old 06 Nov 2003, 06:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Stick I kinda see what you mean, if you mean she isn't an ugly old woman. I would never fuck Sharon O. but I would say she wasn't bad looking for her age and how fat she use to be.

Now on to MILF's:
Vanessa William- The hottest MILF on the planet no ands if are butts about.
Heather Lockler- The lady just keeps getting better looking.
thats all i can think of right now
Finally someone who sees what I'm talking about. She isn't an ugly old woman, but she isn't hot and I would never fuck her, I just think she is attractive for her age (again, not hot or fuckable).