ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

the wanderer appreciation thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2003, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Smarecs Tar is on a distinguished road
the wanderer appreciation thread

the wanderer has been here since the beginning, but no one seems to appreciate him, show your appreciation for him here, its long over do..
Old 06 Nov 2003, 02:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I appreciate him cuz he gives me wonderfull pics to look at lol and he is nice from all that I have seen
Old 06 Nov 2003, 02:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

he should be ot mod, the only ot mod
Old 06 Nov 2003, 02:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I think he is an important part of this board, always has something worth reading and is a great poster in MOTM. So congrats Wonderer,

sidenote:ss this may be the nicest thing i've seen you do lol
Old 06 Nov 2003, 02:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarecs Tar
he should be ot mod, the only ot mod

So much hate from someone who means so little.

And though I do hate appreciation threads...Wanderer is cool. I show him appreciation as much as I can
Old 06 Nov 2003, 02:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow King
So much hate from someone who means so little.
i fail to see any hate comming from that post, dont be so paranoid kid..

you have to learn how not to take things to the heart, maybe ill teach you one day
Old 06 Nov 2003, 02:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
i fail to see any hate comming from that post, dont be so paranoid kid..

you have to learn how not to take things to the heart, maybe ill teach you one day

Right... from the one who leaves because "no one likes me"? You have nothing to teach me or anyone here axcept how to run away from "internet bullies", now be a good boy and respect not only your elders but your betters and either shut up about how you think this place should be or leave. Either way, no one will care...
Old 06 Nov 2003, 03:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

first off, i only leave pwf when i get bored with it, no one ever been attacked as much as me

and whats up with the new attitude, you use to be a cool, calm guy, but now that your trying to be cool, im not impressed
Old 06 Nov 2003, 03:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Wanderer is pretty cool guy. He makes some smart posts and of course, his endless supply of lovely ladies is always appreciated.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 03:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
first off, i only leave pwf when i get bored with it, no one ever been attacked as much as me

and whats up with the new attitude, you use to be a cool, calm guy, but now that your trying to be cool, im not impressed

I think it was the "He should be the only OT mod" that made me think you didn't like me anymore (that was kinda sacrastic for those of you who are stupid). Am I wrong to assume this, or did you make a mistake in your wording?
Old 06 Nov 2003, 03:10 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow King
I think it was the "He should be the only OT mod" that made me think you didn't like me anymore (that was kinda sacrastic for those of you who are stupid). Am I wrong to assume this, or did you make a mistake in your wording?
well this forum only needs one mod since its so slow, i was just saying the only mod so nobody thought i was pointing out ot needed 3 mods
Old 06 Nov 2003, 03:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Ryan for supermod...
Old 06 Nov 2003, 03:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
well this forum only needs one mod since its so slow, i was just saying the only mod so nobody thought i was pointing out ot needed 3 mods
That's great, but it left a great deal of room for misunderstanding. Wanderer does a fine job of Modding Hot People, and if the need ever arose for a new OT Mod he would probably be hig on my list of candidates. But right now, Syn and I have things under control in OT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Ryan for supermod...

Fucking aye, Exo... Fucking Aye.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 03:17 PM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?XDS
Ryan for supermod...

*cries*
Old 06 Nov 2003, 03:19 PM   #15 (permalink)

your not my boyfriend anymore Exo

no stalking no panties no nothing