ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

im writing a movie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Smarecs Tar is on a distinguished road
im writing a movie

i brought script writing software like a month ago, now im in the middle of 3 scripts, ill tell you what one is about...

the one i just started is about a man whos son gets kidnapped but the man is married to his wife, but its not the wifes son, the wife is shocked to find out her husband has a son, he was having an affair of course... the man is the ceo of a company called mercury processors... they are trying to out sell pentium and athlon...

what do u guys think of this movie, is it too familiar to another movie?
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

i don't know about this one what is other one your writting.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

i dont wanna say what those are, i know its paranoid since it probaly will never get made, but it can rival the matrix, its nothing like it though

well the other one besides that is about a god like entity escaping from the spiritual world, he wants to break down the barrier between the spirit world and the physical world so demons and whatever can pass through
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It sounds ok so far, but what is it? Like an action movie or something? Also, how does the guy get away with having an affair for so long he can have a kid?
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

i was writting this story, on my freetime (which hasn't been latly) its pretty good and realistic and takes place in Boston. It has to due with murder and corparate scandle however.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

exodus- its a thriller, you know like ransom or something, or john q

dre- is it a novel?
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:38 PM   #7 (permalink)

oh yeah exo, the guy is like any other rich ceo, people will be willing to keep things a secret as long as that money keeps comming
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

it doesnt make sense how can the man and woman be married with the guy having a son with him at the time and her not know about him
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

ic. sounds cool enough, so long as steven segal isn't in it. It's cool that the protagonist is a bad guy also. The second one sounds more like an episode of Buffy. And they did that one 200 times.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:46 PM   #10 (permalink)

yeah that demon one does sound like something that has been done before, but i just couldnt explain it good enough..

and the lady the guy had a son with is his mistress, im sure lots of rich men have secrets that not even thier wives know
Old 05 Nov 2003, 04:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

yeah people do lead second lives sometimes.
ss-yeah i would say that it is more of an novel, but pretty good if you want i can send you the first two chapters.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 04:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^post some...
Old 05 Nov 2003, 04:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

Andre
April 24, 2003
ONE
September 24, 2001
6:20 am

While the brisk winds cut through the city of Cambridge in the early morning, most people are just now starting their day. Waking to alarm clocks in their own homes after a good nights sleep. That is not the case for the two men who are in the high-rise apartment of Paul Bedford. Both these men have been up all night, and for the last four hours one has been making the others life a living hell. Paul Bedford is one of the cities most recognizable reporters. He is the host of a syndicated news program entitled “The Bedford Report.” It is a show that focuses on people in society who are high up in ranks, and believe they are above the law. His show has pulled the covers from over the publics eyes on what is really going on in the world. Needless to say that in doing so he has acquired many enemies over the years for his work. This morning one of those enemies has come to collect. Bedford was a small figured man who was in his early fifties; he had inherited the same male pattern baldness that runs in his family for years. He was not what most people would perceive as a fighter. Vic Dillinger was the man who had proven that Bedford wasn’t much of a fighter for the last 4 hours. As he stood over a bloody Bedford with a 9mm pistol in his hand, he was now through with the games.
“ Paulie let’s just make this easy and tell me where all the shit is or I will kill you.” Dillinger says as he presses the pistol sharp and hard into Bedford’s temple. Victor Dillinger was a 29-year-old hitman for hire. A cold-blooded killer that earned his living the same way an undertaker did; strictly from the death of others. The only major difference was Dillinger killed for his money and liked to do so. He stood about 6’3 and weighed about 240 lbs. He was solid all over with no apparent week spots on his entire body. On this morning he was dressed in all black, and chose to wear a double shoulder gun holsters with two 9mm pistols. His dark brown eyes grew more intensely with anger as his patients begin to wear. He drew his left leg up and kicked Bedford in the ribs violently.
“I’m not fucking around Bedford,” says Dillinger “Now I’ve been about as patient as I am gonna be, either hand over all documents containing Belmont Industries and it’s alleged ties to organized crime or I will torch this place.”
“I already told you that there are no more documentations besides the ones I already gave you.” Bedford wept out in agonizing pain trying to find a way to convince the man in black that he was telling the truth.
“I don’t believe you.” Said Dillinger
At around 3:30 am Dillinger had forced himself into Bedford apartment and made him handover papers and pictures that incriminated a major global corporation. The papers revealed evidence that Belmont Industries was involved in a major money-laundering ring. The pictures showed different meetings with people who were known to be involved with organized crime on a daily basis.
“I swear that is all that I have on my report so far, and no one else knows,” pleaded Bedford
“So far, are you planning on writing more?” Said Dillinger “’Cause I was sent here to make sure that you little report doesn’t go through.” Dillinger then drew his pistol back and forcefully applied it to the skull of Bedford; who upon impact went limp and completely lay motionless on the floor.
The man in black then reached into his pocket and pulled out a phone and made a call.
“Yeah, I got as much shit out of this bastard as I think I’m gonna get.” He said, “I think that he knows more then what he is telling. But I’ve been here for about five hours and nothing.” He waits for his directions on the other end of the phone, then says: “Okay, that’s fine, I’ll try once more.” Dillinger says as he hangs up the phone and walks over to the fireplace on the right side of the room.
“You like fucking with me and wasting my time, don’t you.” Dillinger says as he starts putting kindle wood in the fireplace. “You could have made this all very easy by excepting the offer my employer gave you a week ago, but you want to be mister fucking hero.” Dillinger continues to talk to the unconscious journalist as the fireplace begins to glow with flames. Dillinger then walks over to Bedford and kicks him in the head and wakes him up. He then walks over to the coffee table and grabs the fat manila envelope containing the reason he was there.
“Look,” he said as he threw the envelope into the flame “This will be you if you don’t tell me what I want to hear.”
“I swear it’s all there, every single shred. I am the only person who knows about the whole thing.” Said Bedford, as the blood from the top of his head now dripped down his face and into to his eyes and mouth.
“Where are the other copies of those documents?” Dillinger asks as he takes Bedford’s arm and drags it towards the fireplace “You got 4 more seconds.” He says and then takes his right arm and forces it in the fireplace. The screams ring throughout the apartment and Vic Dillinger has now lost his patients.
“Fuck you, you sonofabitch.” He then pulls Bedford’s arm out of the fire, drawing his gun once more; reaching in his coat pocket he pulls out a silencer and attaches it to his gun. Then he walks backs over to Bedford who’s in the fetal positions covering his now disfigured arm. He places the pistol on his temple once more, this time pulling the trigger and ending the torture that had begun nearly five hours ago.
Just like that its over and Victor Dillinger is off as if it had never happened.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2001
Beacon Street Café
10:15 am

Victor Dillinger sits inside the coffee shop taking shots of espresso and waiting for the person he is to have brunch with on the morning. He waits for about ten more minutes until the man he is waiting for comes through the door. Dressed down like a professional, the man walks in with a briefcase and walks over to Dillinger. He is Bryson Belmont the senior vice president of Belmont Industries and the director of marketing for Belmont Global, Inc.
“Vic, how’s your day thus far?” Belmont asks as he begins to sit down.
“It’s long already, and I’m tired. And yours?” Replies Dillinger.
“So far so good, and hoping to hear nothing else but good news.” Bryson Belmont was a 32-year-old man who had done everything in life with the help of his father. Standing about six feet even he was skinny with brown hair and gray eyes, his face always seemed devious with greed.
“Well let’s see, that guy who has a show doesn’t breath anymore, and he gave over the documents and pictures that incriminates Belmont Industries and Belmont Global.” Said Dillinger
“Excellent, then its all settle then? Cause I’ve got your check right here on a job well done.” Said Belmont as the waitress comes up and takes his order for a coffee and croissant. Once the waitress left the conversation continued “Vic, you don’t know how much this means to me and my father. It’s really important right now more then ever that the Belmont name be completely clean.” He said as he placed the briefcase on the table.
Dillinger had a concerned look on his face, “Bryson, I don’t think that those were the only copies that Bedford had.” Bryson Belmont look shocked.
“What do you mean?” he asked confused and curiously.
“The man is a journalist with a shit load of enemies;” he began, “in my five hours of beating the shit out of him, it never struck me that I was dealing with some type of dumbass who did had this job just because. This was this guy’s life, he has been doing this sort of thing for over twenty years, he’s not dumb enough to have just one copy of a report.”
“Woe, woe, woe, hold up,” Bryson said as he leaned across the table. “ Are you telling me that there are other copies of these documents and pictures?”
“I believe there has to be, the is no other explanation on why he made it such a point to tell me that he was working alone and that no one knew but him.” Said Dillinger now too leaning over the table.
“Well maybe he told you no one knew so you wouldn’t kill him for telling.” Bryson said back.
“No he was saying it as if he wanted to protect someone else.” The waitress came back with Bryson’s order of food.
“Here you go sir, will there be anything else?” the waitress asks.
“No.” he responded to he question.
The waitress then turn to Dillinger, “Can I get you something sir…?”
“Go away when we need you we’ll call, now leave.” Snapped Bryson whose mood had made a sudden change in appearance.
“So what does this mean Vic?” He asked curiously.
“It means that I need to speak to your father soon, and we have to find out who is the other person who knows about this whole deal.”
“Fine later today around six, is that fine?” Bryson now opening up his appointment book and flipping pages to see what other plans he had made for the day.
“Wait, what if Bedford is found dead and whoever else knows comes forward with the case.” Bryson looked around and then leaned over the table again. “Then the whole fucking then will blow up in our face.”
“Slow down Bryson, there is no need for rush, this man is hated across the board. When his body is found there will be over two dozens suspects on the list. None of who will have the last name Belmont. The key is to find the person or persons who know about this story in the next three days.” Says Dillinger trying to calm his old friend and employer. “So six this evening is fine with me if it is fine with your father.” Said Dillinger.
“Then six it is, we’ll meet at the Montello restaurant I’ll make reservation.” Bryson said as he extended the check to Dillinger, who looked at it and denied it.
“I won’t be needing that check as of right now.”
“That’s right, you never take a payment until the job is done.” Replied Bryson.
“Yeah, and the fact that the payment will need to be more then it is as of now.” Dillinger rose from his seat and said: “Better make that a reservation for four I’m gonna include Jay in this, for the time purpose.”
“Okay, I’ll notify my father about all this and I’ll see you tonight.” Said Bryson Belmont as he stayed seated and finished his coffee.
Old 06 Nov 2003, 01:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I've been writing a movie for years... about the lives of normal families in San Francisco in the late 60's. About 35% done too....
Old 06 Nov 2003, 01:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

what kind of issue's does it touch on