ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

its not that serious....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2003, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Joe Sun is on a distinguished road
its not that serious....

it really isnt, but um i just wanna say that um... im not sure how to say this but

hold up....
Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:07 PM   #2 (permalink)

look what i posted at pw.com, it got deleted like all my post for some reason..

you have to read it for yourself...

now imagine that pw.com wasnt truly what it appeared to be.

what if the threads we made, and the post we responded were a mask for a face you never knew existed.

ok, time to break the news to you people...

you people might think its 2003, your wrong, its actualy...oh wait it is 2003, had the callender upside down.

well over a year ago a being by the name of Nivek was created by a corporation called Wes Porrolting, wich was headed by a man, who was really a front, called Pyroct Tra.

Now Nivek was to work with Wes Porrolting, but somewhere along the lines Nivek came to realize Pyroct Tra was more then an ordinary man, he was a tog-a-gog. These tog-a-fogs where instruments of death created by an even more powerful being called Riu Yropy.

See tog-a-fogs were created to gain dominace over large portions of internet forums and then use the energy of ridiculous people who posted thier brain to create a weapon like you would of never thought possilbe. The MasP Cloner.

Well Nivek who had a heart fled away from Wes Porrolting and decided he would create his own army to destroy the evils of Wes Porrolting.

Nivek then created Nafs Orp Stingrewl, a place that would brew soldiers that would one day take out Wes Porrolting.

However somewhere down the line Nivek's memory was erased, you see Pyroct Tra implanted a organic code into Nivek's brain that made him belive he was a pilot of a space craft called Ima Terrad.

All was forgotten until a man by the name of Smarecs Tar came around. Smarecs Tar joined Nafs Orp Stingrewl because he was a veteran of Wes Porroting that went unnoticed for over a year and a half.

Smarecs Tar influenc on the soldiers of Nafs Orp Stingrewl was so great, instead of admitting his greatness, they turned on him and try to get rid of him several times.

Ok to the point, Smarecs Tar worked his way into the main frame of Nas Orp Stingrewl one day and found a pre dated message from Nivek... "If I ever forget my mission to destroy Wes Porrolting, may the finder of this message search for a being I created and hidden" This being wasnt name, but he was called The Fraction.

well as you people may have guessed, I am Smarecs Tar, and when i find the fraction Wes Porrolting will be destroyed, and all will be saved.

The Fraction im comming for you.

...and since nivek thinks he some guy name samir, i have to help him remember his mission
Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

and they deleted this thread huh.

Smarecs Tar = StarScream
Nivek = Kevin
Wes Porrolting = ProWrestling
Nafs Orp Stingrewl = PWF
Pyroct Tra = TraceyPro
Riu Yropy = Yury
tog-a-fog = Faggot
MasP Cloner = ?
Ima Terrad = ?
The Fraction = ?

this is fun...
Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

just so you know masp is the only scrambled word, cloner is cloner
Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

oh and fraction is fraction
Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

masp = spam
who the hell is fracton?
Ima Terrad = I'm a retard

so where is this going?
Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

im not sure who the fraction is, but the fraction is a person who is the key to all this mess

and im just trying to solve this mystery
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

it got erased bah........ this is pretty damn interesting and genious at the same time. I wanna know the mystery
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

What got erased?
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

he said this got erased at pw, i was just late to comment
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

oic. They delete everything at pw. It's pretty sad sometimes. A thread could have like 35 replies and they'll just kill it if they don't like it. sad...
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre

bah
Old 05 Nov 2003, 02:28 PM   #13 (permalink)

Smarecs Tar is on a distinguished road

ok, i re-entered the nafs orp main frame, but a tog-a-fog caught me and booted me out the system, but i shall do it again, i have to find the fraction
Old 05 Nov 2003, 02:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

why were you banned
Old 05 Nov 2003, 02:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

o welcome back.