ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Marvel Movie news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2003, 10:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Marvel Movie news

-Spiderman 2 is completed and on target for distribution
-Iron Man is slated for 2005 and is likely to recieve pg-13 rating
-Elektra will be the sequel to Daredevil, with the character first reapearing there then reappearing in DareDevil 2
-Fantastic Four is on target for Dec 2004
-Hulk 2 set for 06
-X-men 3 has no set release yet 2005 or 2006
-Captain America is currently in discussion

Old 04 Nov 2003, 11:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

What's with the sudden rush to spit out as many comic book movies as possible.

Am I the only one who thinks these movies suck?

Only good comic book movies is the Batman series but that's just my opinion.
Old 04 Nov 2003, 11:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Oh yippy, More Marvel Crap, I just can't get enough of this shit, I love it....

Then again I'd rather nail my head to a coffee table than watch a Hulk 2.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado
Oh yippy, More Marvel Crap, I just can't get enough of this shit, I love it....

Then again I'd rather nail my head to a coffee table than watch a Hulk 2.
thats a big ass nail...tho I would tend to agree

I still love Comic book movies....except for 2,3,4 of the BAtman series and The Superman with Richard Pryor

Lex Luthor couldn't kill Superman but Richard Pryor did

Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

i have no real interest in any them but X-men and possaibly the fan 4, but other then that i will be in no real hurry...I don't like that the Marvel movies don't follow the storylines of the comics themselves, and that they change the history of the charecters. although i wouldn't mind watching an 1:30 minutes of Jennifer Garner kicking ass and looking sexy, thats if she will be elecktra. And I only thought Batman 1 & 2 were good and thats was because Michael Keaton was the best Bruce Wayne ever, and they had more of a real like Gothem City to them,

Last edited by Dre; 05 Nov 2003 at 01:09 AM.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
i have no real interest in any them but X-men and possaibly the fan 4, but other then that i will be in no real hurry...I don't like that the Marvel movies don't follow the storylines of the comics themselves, and that they change the history of the charecters. although i wouldn't mind watching an 1:30 minutes of Jennifer Garner kicking ass and looking sexy, thats if she will be elecktra. And I only thought Batman 1 & 2 were good and thats was because Michael was the best Bruc Wayne ever
I didnt like Batman 2 for 2 reasons
Reason 1...it started the 2 villain thing...bad idea
Reason 2...Penguins with Rocket Launchers...WTF???

Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

i always didn't like the fact that in 1 Harvey Denton the DA was a black guy Billy Dee Williams and then in 2 he was a white guy Tommy Lee Jones......wtf so much for suttle in changing the appearence.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
i always didn't like the fact that in 1 Harvey Denton the DA was a black guy Billy Dee Williams and then in 2 he was a white guy Tommy Lee Jones......wtf so much for suttle in changing the appearence.
Batman 3 had Two Face.

Batman 1 was still the greatest Batman movie thus far

Superhero movies ranked in order of Greatest to worst...top 3
1)Superman 1-You will believe a man can fly
2)Batman-Just fucking cool
3)X-men 2- It delived on everything

Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Batman 3 had Two Face.

Batman 1 was still the greatest Batman movie thus far

Superhero movies ranked in order of Greatest to worst...top 3
1)Superman 1-You will believe a man can fly
2)Batman-Just fucking cool
3)X-men 2- It delived on everything
that i did know i hit #2 by accident 2 had Michelle Phifer in it.

X-Men huh you a big wolverine fan than?
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
that i did know i hit #2 by accident 2 had Michelle Phifer in it.

X-Men huh you a big wolverine fan than?
actually I could have done with less Wolverine...but from a fanboy aspect it was a good movie

Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

i didn't like the fact that cyclops wasn't in the movie, he was my favorite mutant when I was a kid, him Havok and Bishop. And when Cyclops was in the movie he was either getting beat up or crying
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
i didn't like the fact that cyclops wasn't in the movie, he was my favorite mutant when I was a kid, Havok and Bishop. And when Cyclops was in the movie he was either getting beat up or crying
I was loving this due to the additions of Iceman and Nightcrawler...2 of my favorites...the cameo mutants like Colossus and Kitty Pride

having Stryker in there was great, throwbacks to God Loves, Man Kills...Chris Claremont...a definitve X-men Story...shades of the Pheonix saga...lots to love in this movie

Old 05 Nov 2003, 02:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

yeah the dark pheonix sega should be whats next, but I wonder how accurate they are gonna do it. Rouge is not in that Saga nor is Iceman and Banshei and Angel are in it.....
Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Meh, I'd only See Spiderman 2, Maybe.