ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

who or what ruined pwf...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2003, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Joe Sun is on a distinguished road
who or what ruined pwf...

who or what
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

lol another one, no one did i like this place the best out of all wrestling forums, the WWE forum isn't a piece of shit like everyone else's is, and the OT is not filled with spam
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

the ot is not filled with much of anything now... but maybe time just killed this place
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

nah this place is still alright the main drawback is location I would never think to type in prowrestlingfans.com.....I still like it better
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

it's by far the best one i've seen.....(and the only one i post in).....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:13 PM   #6 (permalink)

somewhere along the line some people forgot this is suppose to be an uncensored forum
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Nobody forget, but the majority got sick of countless spams and flames everywhere.
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:19 PM   #8 (permalink)

oh yeah, pointless stickies also help ruin this place
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

stickies are a nousense but every forum you go to they have the dumbest stickies in the world. The only other site that is pretty good imo is themayhem and they have stickies that go down at least the 1st half of the page. I havn't been there in about 6 months though, I only post here, where its melow, but not to mellow
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:27 PM   #10 (permalink)

im talking about that movie talk sticky, you just dont sticky your own thread because you can

and one time these mods here made a thread and locked it called "mods only" or something, they could of just talked in the admin/mod room, but they were trying to look cool and important...i seriously thought that was pathetic
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

must have happend on my 6 month haitius
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

that was a great thread. I think I'll bump it. But I suppose it's not as great as the 300 "SC/keven what did you do" threads we've seen...
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:55 PM   #13 (permalink)

anybody can make a sc/kevin whatever thread, but everybody cant sticky a thread
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

so?
Old 04 Nov 2003, 03:59 PM   #15 (permalink)

so? im pointing out certain mods thinking they are cool because they can close and sticky threads