ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Paul Anderson and Video Game Movies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Nov 2003, 02:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Paul Anderson and Video Game Movies

Resident Evil : Apocolypse starring Milla Jovovich and Eric Mabius has just wrapped filming and is on target for its September 2004 release.
Mr. Anderson is currently in Praue working on AVP. which is actually scheduled for an August 2004 release.
after that the producer/director continues his Video Game movie streak with Driver, and then Dead or Alive.

I personally feel that while many video games have decent storylines, exploiting those stories for a hollywood movie shows a frightening lack of originality.

New ideas are good things people

Old 04 Nov 2003, 10:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, look at what happened when they made movies out of Street Fighter and House of the Dead. Ugh...

Oh, and AVP is kind of a gray area. Fox owns both of the franchises and they played with the idea in not only the Dark Horse comic series, but also a scene in Predator 2 on the hunt ship trophy wall. The video game came came much later.
Old 04 Nov 2003, 12:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

there hasn't been a truly good one yet, so i don't care!