ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

8 Simple Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Nov 2003, 02:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default 8 Simple Rules

The John Ritter(RIP) comedy returns with its first episode since John Ritter passed on. The series resumes on Tuesday with an hour long episode.

Wisely the creators are not trying to replace him, the family in the series will be dealing with the loss of his character.

Its not a show I usually made a point of watching, but I am curious to see how they pull this off.

Old 03 Nov 2003, 10:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

it had quickly made it to the top of my list as things to do each week.....John Ritter was comic genius in this role....i'm quite interested to see how the writers pull this one off

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 03 Nov 2003, 05:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I heard rumors that Henry Winkler would be in thecontinuation of the series... is that true???
Old 03 Nov 2003, 05:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i believe that it is James Garner taking over the role.....as the grandfather of the children.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 03 Nov 2003, 07:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

We don't that show anymore down here
Old 04 Nov 2003, 11:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Well, Whether it's a smart decision or not, We'll Have to See!

Old 04 Nov 2003, 04:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

i'm also interested to see how they deal with Ridder's loss... i think it would be best if they just did as they're gonna do, let the show go on without him for a while, then replace him with a male relative that was already on the show, if there's been one...
Old 04 Nov 2003, 04:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I've never seen the show, and I won't be seeing it tonight either. 24 is on. I like that show.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

best decision they could make right now is leaving it without the male lead...go somewhat of a dramedy

how the family deals with life after the loss.
dont replace him...possibly add a cast member like a grandfather or grandmother or something who moves in to help out

Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

alls i know is that garner will be on for about 4 episodes.