ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Spider-Man Teaser Poster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Oct 2003, 05:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Spider-Man Teaser Poster

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 31 Oct 2003, 06:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I was gonna post this...but it pissed me off

Its kinda boring IMO

can barely see Doc Ock in his eye

Old 31 Oct 2003, 06:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

My bad Kurt, I'll leave the king to do dis shit

Yea True, if you didn't know to look at his eyes, you could quite easily look past it and not even see Doc Ock

Was I the only one who thought Spider-Man was one of THEE WORST MOVIES EVER. I mean, isn't The Green Goblin supposed to be Spidey's greatest villain, the one who killed Gwen Stacey, the one who pushed Spider-Man past the brink. And yet New Yorkers with freakin' vegetables can kick his ass Sam Raimi, you are an idiot, I can only hope Anderson isn't as stupid with AVP.

9 Times....
Old 31 Oct 2003, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLASHHH
My bad Kurt, I'll leave the king to do dis shit

Yea True, if you didn't know to look at his eyes, you could quite easily look past it and not even see Doc Ock

Was I the only one who thought Spider-Man was one of THEE WORST MOVIES EVER. I mean, isn't The Green Goblin supposed to be Spidey's greatest villain, the one who killed Gwen Stacey, the one who pushed Spider-Man past the brink. And yet New Yorkers with freakin' vegetables can kick his ass Sam Raimi, you are an idiot, I can only hope Anderson isn't as stupid with AVP.
I dunno about worst movies ever..but it did get entirely too much hype
Green Goblin in this movie was completely fucked up.
They did try to play off the whole Gwen Stacy thing. but it didnt work.
Mary Jane was some amalgamated version of Marty Jane and Gwen Stacy.
Taking Gwen out of Spiderman is a horrible thing to do. Gwen Stacy is almost as pivotal to the Spiderman mythos as Uncle Ben. Its a defining moment in Spider-history.
The New Yorkers with Vegetables thing was put in just because of 9-11
he was going for the cheap patriotism thing.it was pretty damn gay.

don't hate Sam Raimi too much Slash, you must remember he and the greatness that is Bruce Campbell brought us Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness.

I could rant for days about why the first one was over rated...tho I still enjoyed parts of it

Old 31 Oct 2003, 07:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

to judge how Anderson is going to do
look at his track record
-Resident Evil-writer, producer, director
-Resident Evil :Apocolypse-writer,producer
-Event Horizon-director
-Mortal Kombat-director

I personally liked Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat, and Event Horizon..so I hold out hope that he can make a solid movie out of AVP

Old 31 Oct 2003, 07:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

"Give Me Some Suga Babe!"

Boy, those were classic, no doubt. Then again, he did totally fuck up Xena, so as fas as a win loss record. He's 3-2. When I say worst movies ever, I meant as for the hype, it destroyed the Box-Office records and was such a shitty movie with a shitty "origin" story and an even worse cast.

9 Times....
Old 31 Oct 2003, 07:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLASHHH
"Give Me Some Suga Babe!"

Boy, those were classic, no doubt. Then again, he did totally fuck up Xena, so as fas as a win loss record. He's 3-2. When I say worst movies ever, I meant as for the hype, it destroyed the Box-Office records and was such a shitty movie with a shitty "origin" story and an even worse cast.
worse movies have done better...Titanic comes to mind
Xena was shit to begin with
nothing more than a lesbian empowerment hour

Fans ran to the theater just because it was a big screen Spiderman movie
same reason that they will run back if the Superman movie ever gets made

some characters are just iconic
we'll see how the sequel does..I suspect no where near as well as the first
but undoubtedly well enough for the studios to get a third one made

btw:Superman with Christopher Reeves is still the best superhero movie EVER
casting was perfect, origin was nearly flawless, and the music....oh my god the music*begins humming Superman theme*

Old 31 Oct 2003, 07:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted By Kurt Angle
to judge how Anderson is going to do
look at his track record
-Resident Evil-writer, producer, director
-Resident Evil :Apocolypse-writer,producer
-Event Horizon-director
-Mortal Kombat-director

I personally liked Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat, and Event Horizon..so I hold out hope that he can make a solid movie out of AVP
I'll give him props for Mortal Kombat. Anderson did have a good cast to work with Event Horizon, Fishburne and Sam Neil, but there was something lackin' in that movie, At least IMHO.

Resident Evil on the other hand, I disliked very much. The CGI was horribly used and unbelievable as all hell. I feel he molded RE after what Die-Hard fans would like, and didn't take into account, would somebody who has never known about the RE franchise give this a chance.

LMFAO @ "you won't find a bigger Predator fan then me." He then goes on to call a young Predator a "baby Predator" or "teen-predator". First off, their race is called the Yautja

Side Note: John Williams' music for Super-Man is as much apart of the lore as is Christopher Reeve. Probably his best work with JAWS, Close Encounters and Indy.

9 Times....
Old 31 Oct 2003, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I don't know why but I just noticed..anderson likes to do the VG movies

Mortal Kombat, AVP, RE

and Slash, the next RE movie is supposedly more like the game story..including introducing Jill Valentine

Old 02 Nov 2003, 10:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I thought RE was average at best..there was something about it that I really thought sucked..but I can't put my finger on it.
Old 02 Nov 2003, 10:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
I was gonna post this...but it pissed me off

Its kinda boring IMO

can barely see Doc Ock in his eye
Hey if you wanna see a better pic of Doc Oct, peep this:
Old 02 Nov 2003, 11:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^ I don't understand why they didn't make that the Teaser Poster....

9 Times....
Old 02 Nov 2003, 11:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^You got me man...
Old 02 Nov 2003, 09:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

it was the first Teaser poster....go back thru the old threads ...I posted it like a month ago

Old 03 Nov 2003, 10:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

^Hey I thought I did...