ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Rudest Cell Phone Users Live Here..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2003, 12:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Rudest Cell Phone Users Live Here..

Another State comparision artilce:

Rudest Cell Phone Users Live Here

When it comes to cell phone courtesy, customs differ greatly around the country with East Coast residents the least likely to turn off their phones in places where it's just plain rude to keep them on. According to a survey of 504 randomly selected cell phone users conducted by Cingular Wireless, people who live in Washington, D.C., Charlotte, Baltimore, Virginia Beach, Atlanta, Miami and Jacksonville admit they will answer their cell phone even while talking to friends and family. When are New Yorkers most likely to turn off the cell? Only when they go shopping.

American City Business Journals reports the following cell phone courtesy customs by geographic region:
--Southerners are more likely to switch their cell phones to silent when they enter a church.
--Midwesterners turn the phones off when they go into a bank.
--Westerners disable their phones in quiet places, including restaurants, movie theaters, libraries, and classrooms.
--People who live in the mountains are most likely to turn of their phones in hospitals.
--People in Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Columbus, Milwaukee, and Cleveland say they won't answer their phones while having a face-to-face conversation with friends or family.

And here is one time most of us, no matter where we live, show common courtesy: A majority of people won't interrupt a face-to-face conversation with a colleague to answer a ringing cell phone. Also, more than 40 percent of respondents said they move to a designated area when receiving calls in a public place.

Good thing, I usualy don't use my cell that much...plus its hard for me to be rude on the phone.....unless provolked..
anyways, thoughts?
Old 30 Oct 2003, 03:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Fuck I only turn mine off in cinemas. I dont care who Im talking to Ill answer the phone if it rings.

Old 30 Oct 2003, 11:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm so sick of ppl having convos right next to me on their goddamn phones. I just want to kill them. I want to kill them all.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 07:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Westerners disable their phones in quiet places, including restaurants, movie theaters, libraries, and classrooms.
Here in the city (west??) people are really obnoxious!! But when a poll is so general it doesn't cover all of the rude cities I guess.

Quote:
I'm so sick of ppl having convos right next to me on their goddamn phones. I just want to kill them. I want to kill them all.
I'm with you... I don't need to know what these a-holes are eating for dinner...
Old 30 Oct 2003, 08:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The worst are people talking on cells in the middle of a moive in a theatere...can you belive there are people that still do this shit?!?

Once during the premiere of LTOR two towers, there was this punk kind and his GF that were doing this a few seats behind me and my cousins....lets just say in the end, they were both thrown out (literary) by the staff and some pissed of guys that were sitting right beside em...severes them right..