ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Three States With the Fattest People..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2003, 12:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default The Three States With the Fattest People..

Heres another FAT article:

The Three States With the Fattest People

Nationwide 65 percent of adults are either overweight or obese, but the problem is especially bad in three states where fully 25 percent of the residents are outright obese--not just overweight. Those three states are Louisiana, Mississippi, and West Virginia. "It is a catastrophe in our country," Dr. Julie Gerberding, director of the Centers for Disease, Control and Prevention, told Reuters.

The CDC made a solemn pronouncement this week: Obesity is the No. 1 health threat in the United States because it can lead to cancer, heart disease, and diabetes. Anthrax, smallpox, biological threats, SARS, and West Nile virus are nothing compared to the damage obesity will do. "Unfortunately, poor diet and a lack of exercise have almost caught up with tobacco as being the leading cause of death in the United States," Gerberding told a meeting of the National Health Council.

The leading cause of death in the United States is heart disease, followed by cancer, stroke, lung disease, and accidents. Obesity is a top contributor to the first three. Meanwhile, bioterrorism is nowhere to be seen among the top 10 causes of death.

Heh...Sure hope no one here lives in these areas...

Thoughts?
Old 30 Oct 2003, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

well, there's lot's of fat ppl. That's no suprise. I guess it's all that home cooking and southern comfort. Still, I like a little down home girl every so often. Biskits and babes.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 11:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

That's fuckin sad. How the fuck do people get so fuckin fat? I mean really, do they not know they're gaining weight? Do they have to go through the god damn drive thru every day? Then you have fat people having kids (how the fuck do all these fat ass get sex?!?!?) and then they make their kids fuckin fat asses.

Bin Laden and Saddam (if they're still alive, I don't really know cuz I don't watch the news) could just mail over tons of happy meals and all the fat fucks would kill each other fighting over them. Then "VOILA!" more people dead than 9/11 and no one would ever suspect them

Last edited by STICK; 30 Oct 2003 at 11:47 AM.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 02:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Wow I didn't know all those fat asses live there