ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

That 70's show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Oct 2003, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default That 70's show

the season premiere was tonight...did anyone watch it?
what did you think?

Old 29 Oct 2003, 10:26 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Shit I missed it. I ended up watching some OC show. All these people I know kept telling me to watch it so I finally did.

I would have rather watched that though. They were probably on a diff times anyway but oh well.
Old 29 Oct 2003, 10:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I saw it, and I thought it was okay, nothing special, but nothing bad either, I'll probly still watch it next week and so on.

error402, how did you like the OC, a coupe of my friends keep telling me to watch it, but it looks to stupid and unrealistic to even bother.
Old 29 Oct 2003, 10:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah it's alright, basically your typical teen show. Pretty unrealistic as you say but it is somewhat entertaining.

I guess it depends on what you like. I don't think it's anything great unlike my friends who won't shut up about it.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 12:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I was switching between that and enterprise, and Smallville...hate it when a bunch of your fave show are all on at once!!!
Old 30 Oct 2003, 09:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I liked it alot. But I find it stupid that chaged Eric's sister (shit I can't think of her name right now).
Old 30 Oct 2003, 10:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Laurie...

I didnt mind the change that much,
I personally thought the first new episode was great
The Hyde/Jackie Grease spoof made me laugh