ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

My school...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~
Default My school...

... Just thought I would tell you people about my school. First off we have to wear photo id's around our necks everyday, or your sent home, we have security cameras everywhere! and I mean everywhere. The school has a 100 million dollar budget, and the sports fields and tennis courts are beautiful, yet the bathrooms have terrible plumbing. If you are late, without a parent or note, you get automatic detention. If you are absent 5 days, they give you a sweep and accuse you of cutting unless you have a written doctor's note. They don't even care if it was an emergency! I'm just bitching, sorry for ranting.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

*Ralph Wiggum voice* My school has a website: http://www.ptbo.igs.net/~tascomtec/info.htm

Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Mine does too, I just don't know it and don't care for it. Another thing, my school is a damn cricle! You get dizzy when walking down the damn halls!
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Maybe your school can get go-carts to let you race around the halls on your way to class
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

If you go to the website there is a picture of my school on the bottom.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

I saw the picture. Pretty big. And the go-carts wouldn't be allowed, they don't even let us wear jackets! You have to go straight to your locker and put them away.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Whoa look it's bayside high!!! where's Kelly?
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
Whoa look it's bayside high!!! where's Kelly?
LOL! We have a place called Checkers near the school where most people go after to eat! That is so funny.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

There is a checker's down the road from where i work, but you can't go in to eat you have to go through one of the drive-throughs or eat outside
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
There is a checker's down the road from where i work, but you can't go in to eat you have to go through one of the drive-throughs or eat outside
Yeah, you sit outside there too. But that is where most of the kids go after school. God, I sound like a damn episode of Saved By The Bell.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
afficial

Damn that sucks Y2A

Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

So Y2A are you screech?
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

No, I'm Zack, my friend is probably Screech. He does magic, and is kinda goofy.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

does everyone have a friend that they could basic think about screech when looking at him
Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

I know a Gary Coleman look-alike... He is, well, strange. Yeah my friend is basically the Screech type, most of the time. I would not consider myself the Zack type, simply cause I take school seriously.