ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Kurt Angle appreciation thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Oct 2003, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Kurt Angle appreciation thread

Yeah thats right, Its time you numbnuts showed a little respect to one of the men that helps make this place what it is.

Mr. KURT ANGLE, thats right, your olympic hero. Its time hes given the proper respect he deserves.

So....start appreciating him!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 28 Oct 2003, 09:26 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

so your saying he helped make it into a barren wasteland lol
Old 28 Oct 2003, 09:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Under-rated WWE Forum Poster

Awesome Entertainment Poster

Side Note: Off-Topic Is A Giant Pile Of Shit, Focus Needs To Be On The Wrestling Forums *Bows Head And Leaves To Wrestling Forums*

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 28 Oct 2003, 09:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^lol at "bows head"

personally, Kurt (chris) is a great guy, has almost the same opinions as me, one of the reasons he is my favorite poster around here next to Trevelbond. He always comes up with cool topics, and it brings alot to the boards. as it says in his PW sig. "Come to PWF, inventers of Off-Topic", but Kurt invented the Off-Topic, it just so happens that us PWF'ers were fortunate he chose to build this forum up, not any old one.

Thanks, Kurt Angle, you're my olymicp hero
Old 28 Oct 2003, 10:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

fuck him and his stupid valentines
Old 28 Oct 2003, 10:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Why all the the hate towards Kurt?

Even though his is a moron, lol. Nah I'm just kidding buddy.

Seriously he does more for these boards then almost anyone here and pretty much keeps this thing alive. So I'm just going to say that he's a great poster and has my respect.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 10:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSteph16
fuck him and his stupid valentines
LMAO!!

Yeah, appreciation threads are a waste of time. Egos that need stroking over the net are not even worth praise.

That and I've never seen you fucks make me an appreciation thread so kiss my ass
Old 28 Oct 2003, 10:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Plus didn't we already have a Kurt Angle appreciation thread anyways? The first one was pushing it
Old 28 Oct 2003, 10:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

They like to kiss his ass. That's all.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 10:25 PM   #10 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

didnt kurt make that thread too lol
Old 28 Oct 2003, 10:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Maybe... I dont' keep track of the amount of times they kiss his ass around here.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 10:36 PM   #12 (permalink)

kurt lost my respect the day he leuz he got the sm spot it is most likely due to him leaving that he got it but I still dont care there were and still are more deserving
Old 28 Oct 2003, 10:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by §yNdere££@
kurt lost my respect the day he leuz he got the sm spot it is most likely due to him leaving that he got it but I still dont care there were and still are more deserving

Like who? He was the best choice for it. I just thought that the timing of him leaving and coming back after being given a Supe spot was kinda . That's all
Old 28 Oct 2003, 10:48 PM   #14 (permalink)

me or you cuz we werent running away cuz of a bot
Old 28 Oct 2003, 11:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Young Noob

Johnny B is on a distinguished road

Cool dude