ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Budweiser's New Add Campaine...LMFAO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Oct 2003, 03:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
err Budweiser's New Add Campaine...LMFAO

have any of you seen the new add campain for Budweiser? "True Men of Genius" it's called....they do all these different 80's-spin off mini songs about funny shit...

there's two on TV and two on the radio at the moment

TV
1.) Mr. Footlong Hotdog Inventor- not the funniest, but pretty funny nonetheless "We used to have 7 inches, but you dared to dream"
2.) Mr. Really Bad Toupee Wearer- maybe the funiest out of the bunch "You think it looks real, but it couldn't look fonier if it had a chinstrap"

RADIO
1.) Mr. Giant Taco Salad Inventor- the funniest, it's halarious "You, my friend, were the first person to creat a salad with 2000+ calories. Is it healthy, you ask? Of course it is, it's a salad"
2.) Thank You Mr. Jock Strap INventor- the least funniest, has some stupid remnarks about getting hit in the balls....

well, i don't lknow if you've heard them or seen them, but they're funny as hell when you actually hear/see them

there was one on last night during MNF.....
Old 28 Oct 2003, 04:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah the ones on the radio have been on for over a year, at least around here, but they are funny. the tv commercial have just now started coming out
Old 28 Oct 2003, 06:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

lol, that toupee one had me rolling on the floor. I can't believe people would actually wear those things.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 08:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
well, it's a spoof, and they're not that bad, but still, they're fake-looking

Dre, they just came out in the NYC area a few weeks ago, but i don't knwo about Boston....hmmmm
Old 28 Oct 2003, 09:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I know they don't really look as obvious as they make it out to be but it's still damn funny.

They still look ridiculous either way.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 11:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I hear the ones on the radio all the time,in Cincinnati they had a radio one on Larry Flynt,funny shit.

I have not seen the TV commercials yet...