ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Punk'd Season 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2003, 03:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Noobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the rough
Default Punk'd Season 2

I loves the first season and i expect even bigger and better Punks this season. MTV will be starting their n\big sunday night line up.

With Bam Mageras new show as well as some other hidden camera type show as well.

Anyone else going to watch any of these shows tonight at 10 pm EST..
Old 26 Oct 2003, 04:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

MTV sucks. 'Nuff said

And I won't be watching any shows off MTV.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 12:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

if Bam and them are off on other shows what will happen to jackass
Old 27 Oct 2003, 12:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well i gotta to say all the hype for this sunday lineup for MTV turned out to be a flopp. Punk'd was okay I have no complaints with that. But Bam's show doesn't have what it takes to entertain me for weeks straight. And Steve-O and Chris's show just sucks. Its like National Geographic with 2 dickheads as the host. Jackass is no more i think that Johnny Knoxville wanted to prosue an acting career or something along the lines of that.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 12:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

well damn that was the best show mtv had
Old 27 Oct 2003, 12:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Even better then Frat Life, I mean that is just pure funny how gay certain dudes can be
Old 27 Oct 2003, 01:03 AM   #7 (permalink)

havent seen it
Old 27 Oct 2003, 03:36 PM   #8 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Frat Life is so gay, all those guys are losers.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 05:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
MTV sucks. 'Nuff said

And I won't be watching any shows off MTV.
Exactly what he said.

Buncha metro-sexual pinkos if ya ask me!!!