ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Is Star Trek Dead?
View Poll Results: Is The Star Trek Franchise Dead
Yes, Star Wars Rules 3 50.00%
No, Long Live Spock 2 33.33%
HHH Is Your Lord And Saviour, Who OWNS THE WWE, LMFAO 0 0%
There Should Be One Last Movie,Where The Bad Guy Is A Bald-Headed,Talentless Piece Of Shit, Who Always Falls Like A Fuckin' Retard 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2003, 12:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Is Star Trek Dead?

I grew up as a child watchin' Star Trek: The Next Generation. As I grew older, I got into the original Star Trek off of the Space re-runs. As well as watchin' Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan. Best Star Trek Film EVER. Then along came Deep Space Nine, a much better Voyager, and then this shitty Enterprise series. Although Scott Bakula kicks ass from Quantum Leap. Now, Star Trek based it's later success off of their movies. Especially First Contact, whiched kicked ass and is the best TNG movie. With Nemesis, it was the same ol', but it was still awesome. I think the fault should go to the dumb mother-fuckin' idiot who put Nemesis in the same release date as LOTR, James Bond, and Harry Potter. The Return Of Jesus Christ would even have trouble against those odds.Anyways, any Trekkies around, who believe the frnachise is dead....

Wait.....Are any of you even fans....Ah fuck,just take the fuckin' poll

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 26 Oct 2003, 12:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

As dead as Disco
Old 26 Oct 2003, 01:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Sadly.... dead.
Old 26 Oct 2003, 01:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Yeah...I was never into Star Trek; its too damn formal! Star Wars is a lot more rough-around-the-edges type of thing...
Old 26 Oct 2003, 01:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

starwars is dead, although i've never really liked it

Side Note: i voted the last one, lmao
Old 26 Oct 2003, 02:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Thise new "Enterprise" really started out slow in the first season...did only so-so in the middle, but the end was better...the 2nd season is a little better...but they really have to step up.

BTW if they do do one more ST moive, alot of Treker fans want to finish off how DS9 ended...that does sound good. and besides theres noting else they can do...TNG's been exausted...Voyeger can't be done with really (since the whole concept was to get back to earth, which they did.) Enterprise need to despretly improve its storyline efore they even atempt a moive....so that leaves DS9 or start a brand new stroyline from scratch..which is dangerous to do, fan basedwise that is... but thats my opinion...
Old 26 Oct 2003, 04:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

As long as there are anti social trekkies who will never get laid....there will be a Star Trek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 27 Oct 2003, 12:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Star Trek has always had a continuity to it...
The things that happened were supposed to mean something.

Enterprise said "Fuck That..we don't care about established continuity"

it alienated a lot of fans

I watched TNG...I remember when they first encountered a never before seen species called Borg, then Enterprise said "Ignore that...we want to use them on this show"

Enterprise has decided established Trek fans don't care about continuity

Enterprise, Original Trek, TNG, DS9, Voyager
^^^thats the order the shows are supposed to take place in

Enterprise Klingons should look like Original Trek Klingons...they don't

Borg shouldnt be in Trek yet....they are

I don't even like Star Trek and this shit annoys me
I can only imagine how a Trekkie must feel

This concept has run its course
Stick a fork in it...its done

Old 27 Oct 2003, 10:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

long live Spock, Slashhh.....the original Trek with Shatner.......was the greatest.....(that was a pause for effect space)

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 03:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LOL, you are supposed to do it like this

The....Origi....Nal....Trek...With....Shat...Ner.. ..Was....The....Grea...Test

Side Note: Much like Captain. James Tiberius Kirk Was The Captain of The USS ENTERPRISE, HHH is The Captain of The WWE, Hell, HHH OWNS THE WWE, LMFAO

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 27 Oct 2003, 03:49 PM   #11 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Star Trek is dead no doubt about that. I'm not really into space movies or shows anymore.

I actually hate that genre that deals with space and such.

I used to watch it all the time when I was younger, but only Next Generation with Captain Picard. I liked that one, but then I grew out of it.

I think it's better than Star Wars though, Star Wars has to be the gayest thing I've ever seen.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 04:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Star Trek has always had a continuity to it...
The things that happened were supposed to mean something.

Enterprise said "Fuck That..we don't care about established continuity"

it alienated a lot of fans

I watched TNG...I remember when they first encountered a never before seen species called Borg, then Enterprise said "Ignore that...we want to use them on this show"

Enterprise has decided established Trek fans don't care about continuity

Enterprise, Original Trek, TNG, DS9, Voyager
^^^thats the order the shows are supposed to take place in

Enterprise Klingons should look like Original Trek Klingons...they don't

Borg shouldnt be in Trek yet....they are

I don't even like Star Trek and this shit annoys me
I can only imagine how a Trekkie must feel

This concept has run its course
Stick a fork in it...its done
I am a Trekkie.... and it REALLY pisses me off... you hit the nail on the head here.