ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

More Cast Added To Aliens Vs. Predator

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2003, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default More Cast Added To Aliens Vs. Predator

Lathan, Bova Join Cast Of Alien Vs. Predator

Cast expands...

Sanaa Lathan and Raoul Bova have joined the cast of Alien vs. Predator. Lathan will play Lex Kline. Kline leads an expedition into Antartica where he discovers two species at war. Bova will play an archaeologist on the team. Lance Henrikson has also joined the cast. He played "Bishop" in Aliens and Alien 3

Paul W.S. Anderson will direct the film.

Credit: Variety

Side Note: They better not fuck this movie up. Especially now that they didn't bring in Stan Winston

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 25 Oct 2003, 08:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Noobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the rough

Dude that banner is sick.

Long Live Tupac

Onto the subject, i hav enver seen Alien so i dont know if this movie will attract me or not. But Predator was a good movie, filled with Future Govenors
Old 25 Oct 2003, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Alien The Directors Cut is coming to theaters Friday
go check it out Noobie...it kicked ass

Old 25 Oct 2003, 09:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

It supposedly fucks up Cameron's "Aliens" though. A deleted scene shows something about Dallas that makes a big revelation of some sort.

9 Times....
Old 25 Oct 2003, 09:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

still gotta see it on the big screen Slash

I missed it the first time on account of not being born

Old 25 Oct 2003, 09:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

LOL, same here. What I meant was with the deleted scenes now added, the "continuim" of the "Alien" saga is somewhat altered. But damn, I know what I'm doin' Halloween night

9 Times....
Old 26 Oct 2003, 07:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The only thing I thought that scene had was Dallas cocooned or something. Maybe I'm wrong. But if I'm not, that really doesn't go against the Aliens usual M.O.
Old 26 Oct 2003, 08:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

*SPOILER*

Dallas is cocooned, but I believe by the Xenomorph itself. I don't know, I post at SciFi Flicks Forums and they got into shit like religously, sayin' about how if that was true, Cameron's wouldn't have turned out the same, not that it couldn't be made, but that it would turn out differently.

9 Times....
Old 26 Oct 2003, 11:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLASHHH
*SPOILER*

Dallas is cocooned, but I believe by the Xenomorph itself. I don't know, I post at SciFi Flicks Forums and they got into shit like religously, sayin' about how if that was true, Cameron's wouldn't have turned out the same, not that it couldn't be made, but that it would turn out differently.
But... what else was supposed to cocoon him? The Alien on the Nostromo was probobly a worker drone then. That would mean that one of it's jobs would be to find hosts for other aliens including the queen.
Old 26 Oct 2003, 11:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Yeah, I don't know, I'll try and figure out the answer

Side Note: Anyone have HHH's address, he proabbly knows, he knows everything.

9 Times....
Old 26 Oct 2003, 12:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted By Oogaphlub
Also I heard a rumor on ET and Access Hollywood that the "Cocoon" scene may be included into the film and not left seperate or just left out period.
Quote:
Originally Posted By Slash
I have a question about the "cocoon" scene...It was stated the deleted scenes would be added to the re-release of the original "Alien" in theatres...Now this "cocoon" scene or perhaps another scene is said to (if) included have changed Cameron's "Aliens" drastically...As far as plot is concerned I suppose... Is this true....And if so why...I do not have the DVD of Alien so any help or info would be appreciated...
Quote:
Originally Posted By Azrael
Adding the scenes means a lot of drastic changes to the Aliens universe. Like ....why did the xenomorph coocon Dallas?...can the Xeno lay eggs too?.The cooconed scene should not be added.
Quote:
Originally Posted By LunaDude
Putting the original Cacoon scene back in kind of points out why the Alien lifecycle depicted in the later films is all wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted By Unregistered
There is a simple explanation for why the xenomorph would have cacooned Dallas.The process of cacooning prey is instinctive. Pure and simple.Although there is no queen to propogate the species, the alien has just been programmed to do these things through evolution.
Then again, maybe it likes it's food fresh, and it wasn't hungry at the time...
Well, that's as far as my understandin' off the topic goes

Side Note: I can't wait for Fincher's Director's Cut of Alien 3. It's supposedly TOTALLY different than the original, and in vain of Alien. Hence the reason he disowned the film and won't even do a Commentary.

9 Times....
Old 26 Oct 2003, 12:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Morons...

The job of the drone is to build then extend the hive, find host bodies, and take care of the queen. ALl it was doing was setting up a host for a hugger. It didn't know that is was separated from the rest of the eggs by such a vast distance. It was just doing it's job of establishing the nest for the moment, then it probably would have went to find the rest of the colony later.
Old 26 Oct 2003, 12:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^lmao,

*copies Ryan's post and runs over to Sci Fi Forums*

9 Times....
Old 26 Oct 2003, 12:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLASHHH
^lmao,

*copies Ryan's post and runs over to Sci Fi Forums*
LMAO!

Yes, go and spread the word of Ryan to the Sci-Fi geeks. Let them know that I am wise in the ways of extraterrestrial alien social structures. And that they could learn a great deal from my teachings.

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 26 Oct 2003 at 12:55 PM.
Old 26 Oct 2003, 12:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^LMAO, glad to have you on my side

Side Note: Extra-Terrestrials Do Exist, Look At Goldberg, No One Ever Said They'd Be Smart Though

9 Times....