ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Scary Movie 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2003, 01:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Scary Movie 3

Charlie Sheen, Leslie Nielson, Anna Farris, Anthony Anderson, and Ja Rule

the only one who truly deserves to be in this movie is Ja Rule.
because he...much like this movie... SUCKS ASS

Charlie and Leslie do their best with what they were given but even these comedy veterans couldnt save this unholy festering pile of crap.
Yes there were a few laughs...but thru out most of the movie People were just sitting there.

You would expect more from the man who brought us Airplane, Top Secret, and Naked Gun. This movie was nothing more than 90 minutes of fart jokes and guys getting hit in the balls. Think Americas Funniest Home Videos...but without Bob Saget.

PLUS
They took one of the best gags from the preview out of the movie. The one with "Not now LaQuisha...I'm prophesizing"...not even in the goddam movie

highlights include
-Referencing the Tommy Lee Pam Anderson tape
-Simon from American Idol
-Poor Poor Cody..if anything makes this movie worth while its seeing the horrible things that happen to him

I'll give it 2 out of 5 stars
DO NOT WATCH THIS IN THEATERS...it will only encourage them to make more.

Old 25 Oct 2003, 02:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

What are you talking about...this movie had me laughing most of the time.
Old 25 Oct 2003, 09:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I thought this movie looked stupid. All my friends wanted me to go see it witht them last night. but I refused. Now I know for sure that it sucks.
Old 25 Oct 2003, 11:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

o, hmm. maybe i should show my friends this. we were going to see this on Halloween
Old 25 Oct 2003, 01:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I knew it!!!

Thanks for confirming my suspicions Kurt!!
Old 25 Oct 2003, 09:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Jolly go see Texas Chainsaw Massacre on Halloween..or the rerelease of Alien

Old 25 Oct 2003, 09:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I heard Ja Rules mention The Great One "2Pac." Leslie Nielson is just a great comedian, Naked Gun is one of the best comedies EVER.

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 25 Oct 2003, 09:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Ja Rule does mention Tupac...Leslie Nielson starts singing along with Pac

he says something like "That's the real shit right there dawg"

Old 25 Oct 2003, 11:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Ja Fool is a wannabe Pac...

I do wanna see this movie though,I liked the first one but not the second one....
Old 25 Oct 2003, 11:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

fool me once shame on you
fool me twice same on me

The first one was stupid
The second one was evev more stupider
So why would this one be in different?
Old 26 Oct 2003, 12:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

The previews were more entertaining than the actual movie ....
Old 27 Oct 2003, 09:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I saw the movie and it was good. I must say better than the first and second one. I must disagree with Kurt's review (no offense Kurt) even if he posts a lot of entertainment shit. Besides it came out first place on the box office. But It's also dead season on movies so people go watch the first piece of crap it comes out
Old 27 Oct 2003, 09:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen. Santorum
I saw the movie and it was good. I must say better than the first and second one. I must disagree with Kurt's review (no offense Kurt) even if he posts a lot of entertainment shit. Besides it came out first place on the box office. But It's also dead season on movies so people go watch the first piece of crap it comes out
The gags were forced and or stupid

The movie is of Rental quality at best

Of course it got the number one spot, the real test is to see how big the drop off in second week Box Office is.

Old 27 Oct 2003, 03:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I laughed my ass off with this movie
Old 27 Oct 2003, 03:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I was going to see this movie but saw Radio instead. Radio = Oscars!!!