ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Mattress Moves That Freak Men Out..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2003, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Mattress Moves That Freak Men Out..

Heres we go again with the gender comparision issues articles:

Mattress Moves That Freak Men Out
By Laura Snyder

When it comes right down to it, men only really have one major turn-off. And that's when you make him feel like less than the big, strong man that he is. But some of your traditional bedroom tricks might be just the masculinity-melting moves that freak him out.

Coming On Too Strong

Sure, it's sexy to be confident and creative, but trotting out the entire Kama Sutra every time is exhausting (even for Sting!). Your man will tire of trying to keep up and may even wonder if you need those triple-x trappings to be excited by him. Make nice and give your handcuffs a night off.

Getting Ex-Rated

A surefire turnoff? Saying anything about your ex. Ever. You can tell your new bed buddy which of your buttons to push without letting him know just how you found out what positions take you to G-spot glory. No matter how mundane the detail you mention, all he'll hear you say is, "Look how great my ex is!"

Giving the Silent Treatment

If you're offering no feedback on his passion performance, he'll second-guess his seduction moves and probably pull back. You're in this thing together, remember? When you're not moaning and screaming it up, he wonders if you're even into it at all.

Having a Staring Problem

Yeah, soul-gazing seems sexy to you, but burning into his retinas for too many long minutes makes him seriously uncomfortable. All that meaningful eye contact feels too direct to him and puts on the pressure to perform. Though you may just be trying to express your innermost emotions with your eyes alone, he'll just wonder, "Am I not doing this right?"

I don't know about the rest of you but alot of these "situations" don't seem real.....what say you all?
Old 24 Oct 2003, 10:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Can I give the male chauvinist answer..................

Mattress Moves That Freak Men Out
By Laura Snyder

When it comes right down to it, men only really have one major turn-off. And that's when you make him feel like less than the big, strong man that he is. But some of your traditional bedroom tricks might be just the masculinity-melting moves that freak him out.

Coming On Too Strong

Sure, it's sexy to be confident and creative, but trotting out the entire Kama Sutra every time is exhausting (even for Sting!). Your man will tire of trying to keep up and may even wonder if you need those triple-x trappings to be excited by him. Make nice and give your handcuffs a night off.

Answer - Too right biatches put that shit away. Im the only person who chooses what happens and by the way next time bring you hot sister with you.

Getting Ex-Rated

A surefire turnoff? Saying anything about your ex. Ever. You can tell your new bed buddy which of your buttons to push without letting him know just how you found out what positions take you to G-spot glory. No matter how mundane the detail you mention, all he'll hear you say is, "Look how great my ex is!"

Answer- Wheres your g-spot again................IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE YOURE G-SPOT IS. Ive already shot my load now shut the fuck up I want to sleep.

Giving the Silent Treatment

If you're offering no feedback on his passion performance, he'll second-guess his seduction moves and probably pull back. You're in this thing together, remember? When you're not moaning and screaming it up, he wonders if you're even into it at all.

Answer- Too right biatches. If I tell you to squeel like a pig bitch, all I want to hear is SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL.

Having a Staring Problem

Yeah, soul-gazing seems sexy to you, but burning into his retinas for too many long minutes makes him seriously uncomfortable. All that meaningful eye contact feels too direct to him and puts on the pressure to perform. Though you may just be trying to express your innermost emotions with your eyes alone, he'll just wonder, "Am I not doing this right?"

Answer- Thats no problem with me cause we only fuck as long as I want so we will finish with me from behind pulling your hair, spanking that ass and yelling WHOS YOUR DADDY.

Old 24 Oct 2003, 11:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Hmmmm..interesting answers man..

Acutally come to think of it, that Ex comparasion...would piss me off quite a bit too, even though its never happened to me...yet. Why the hell do (some)women (and a few men) do that?!?!?
Old 25 Oct 2003, 12:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Shane you just turned me on lol,I love to be talked to like a dirty bitch!

Old 25 Oct 2003, 06:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^hmmm... interesting... note to self... talk to TBG like she is a dirty bitch...
Old 25 Oct 2003, 10:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takers bad girl
Shane you just turned me on lol,I love to be talked to like a dirty bitch!
My-my...
Old 26 Oct 2003, 03:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

lol you guys are crazy:0