ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Happy Halloween!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2003, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Talking Happy Halloween!

Well I know it's still a week till my fav day of the year,but I'm having my party on Sat. so I'm already in the mood. Whats everyone doing this year? Got anything planed yet?

Old 24 Oct 2003, 12:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Nah, I'm not really doing anything. Can I come to your party? I'm gonna ask Syn to be my date. What are you gonna dress up like TBG?

If you say RVD, I'll puke.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 02:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

lol I am going to go in my birthday suit
Old 24 Oct 2003, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^can't wait.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

im going to a party tonight (even though its a bday party), & theres a party on Sunday , but i might not go, because its on a sunday
Old 24 Oct 2003, 06:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'm not really doing anything special...homecoming is tomorrow night at school but I'm not going,tickets are too damn expensive(saving my money for Smackdown tickets for when they come here in December)and I'm a terrible dancer.My best friend is coming over tonight and we'll probably just be playing Gamecube all night....

On Halloween I'll probably help my Mom give out candy....while wearing my Jason hockey mask...if I could ever find the damn thing
Old 24 Oct 2003, 06:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

I always get stuck handing out candy,so that's prob what i'll be doing again this year....Handing out candy = teh suck!

Go Timberwolves!
Old 24 Oct 2003, 06:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Probably won't do shit, although I have been contemplating going out trick or treating, lol.

Havn't done that since grade 8.

But sadly I will probably end up doing nothing at all. Well nothing to do with Halloween anyway.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 07:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I actually may go to a haunted house or 2 but unfortunately I will end up handing out candy wouldnt it be nice seeing a naked woman handing out candy lol
Old 24 Oct 2003, 08:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I alas.. won't be doing anything....
Old 24 Oct 2003, 09:15 PM   #11 (permalink)

wanna come over lol
Old 24 Oct 2003, 09:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^If your invitin...sure.
Old 25 Oct 2003, 12:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Sure EX come on over I'm going as my hero the one and only Michael Myers.