ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Rock prepares to be Terminated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2003, 12:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default The Rock prepares to be Terminated

The Rock has had several meetings with the producers of Terminator 4 to take over where Arnie left off.
Producers are still aiming for a summer 2005 release.

Supposedly when they asked Arnold he suggested The Rock.

Personally I think the Rock has way too much charisma to be playing a robot. However this will no doubt move his career to the next level.

This story comes hot on the heels of the rumor of Triple Htaking over Arnold's spot in King Conan.

Thoughts on T4 with the Rock?

Old 21 Oct 2003, 12:40 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

thats about as stupid as Rock playing Dutch in P3 and I wont even go into Hunter playing Conan
Old 21 Oct 2003, 12:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I hate movies where they replaced the charaters with a different person. It just seems odd.

Old 21 Oct 2003, 12:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

well Terminator is about a robot so IMO the acot is kinda replaceable

it does seem like a waste of Rock's charisma tho

Old 21 Oct 2003, 01:08 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSteph16
I hate movies where they replaced the charaters with a different person. It just seems odd.

kinda like will smith as jim west
Old 21 Oct 2003, 09:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I dunno I think this idea is not a good thing. Rock doesn't fit the portrait of the terminator. I could see him as the new enemy but as the main character, that is so wrong.

And triple H making the connan rool would suck even more.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 10:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
err [News]HHH As Conan? Rock In T4?

From PW:
Here is a blurb from a recent interview with John Milus, where HHH is mentioned to star in the upcoming King Conan: Crown of Iron.

So now Milius needs to find a replacement. I asked about Ralf Moeller, TV's Conan. Apparently they like the guy for his size but instead think the wrestler “Triple H” MIGHT be a better and grittier fit. They also like his acting and believe he is the perfect age to show the transition from a younger Conan (flashbacks) and could also play the gray-bearded Conan.

Milius and Triple H are getting along great already. The two are working on a new kick-ass action movie called "Journey of the Deadman".

Old 21 Oct 2003, 10:34 AM   #8 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Ainitcool.com is reporting that the Rock is in line to replace Arnold Schwarzenneger and star in Terminator 4. It has not been confirmed yet, but apparently Arnold suggested The Rock as his replacement after he recently became governor of California.

Old 21 Oct 2003, 10:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

both of these are already posted in OT and Entertainment

moving them back there

Old 21 Oct 2003, 10:47 AM   #10 (permalink)

oh sorry!

Old 21 Oct 2003, 12:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

pft, The Rock is gonna kick ass as a new terminator. I don't see what the problem is. They've had different terminators in them so far. Hell, if they can pull it off without that chick and that brat, who needs Arnold. I just hope that cutie is in it again. That girl from that show. I forget her name, the redhead, she's a hottie. Yep

And HHH is gonna be kickass as Conan. He's got a perfect look for it and he doesn't have to act very well, just look cool and fuck shit up. Hey, that's right up HHH's alley.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 12:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XØDÜS
pft, The Rock is gonna kick ass as a new terminator. I don't see what the problem is. They've had different terminators in them so far. Hell, if they can pull it off without that chick and that brat, who needs Arnold. I just hope that cutie is in it again. That girl from that show. I forget her name, the redhead, she's a hottie. Yep

And HHH is gonna be kickass as Conan. He's got a perfect look for it and he doesn't have to act very well, just look cool and fuck shit up. Hey, that's right up HHH's alley.
You are delirious
Old 21 Oct 2003, 12:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I broke the TRIPLE H Story a week ago...Triple H Owns Conan. Rock owns T4...

WWE 2 Biggest Superstars OWN Arnold Movies....

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 21 Oct 2003 at 12:46 PM.

Old 21 Oct 2003, 01:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen. Santorum
You are delirious
you are a cynic.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 02:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Flattery Won't make me change my mind exo