ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

i have a little dilema on my hands....i need advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Oct 2003, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default i have a little dilema on my hands....i need advice

alright, before I start, you have to understand: there's this little Italian kid in my class. his name is domenic, and he always talks mad shit about my family. he's gone to the same schools as me since middle school, and he's been a thorn in my side ever since. so, on to my little story:

today for my literatue analysis class, me and two other guys had to work on a project to film a scene from Beowulf. luckily, the ass-clown dom wasn't in my group. so me and my group were filming, and this dick intentionally gets in the wayy of almost every shot in the little film. so when we were watching this, we were pretty pissed off. now the other two guys didn't want to really do anything about it, you know, let it go with the flow, but i was really pissed at this guy so i decided to do something.

unfortunately, this guy's also in my arts class, so as we were walking to the other building i see him makin fun of one of my friends, so i say, "dom, back off". he gets all up in my face like, "c'mon, what are you gonna do?" now notice, i'm almost 6'4", and this guy's a little italian shrimp, so he's almost looking straight up as he's "facing me off". so i tell him to back off before i physically harm him. he persisted to get in my face, but then wal;ked away and made some behind the back remarks about my family. so i punched him in the stomach after 10-12 years of pure hatred and anger. i got him pretty good, he dropped his books and then kicked me in the leg, (didn't even hurt) then, he punched me in the jaw before things broke up (the punch didn't even affect me).

now, i was thinking this out, and i came up with two scenarios:

Scenario one: if Domenic the Donkey persists to get in my face tomorrw, i will tell him to back off . i will have witnesses to this, and say that i told him to stop before i hurt him. now, if or when he hits me, i will tell the dean of the school and bring my witnesses with me. now Dom is in trouble, i feel happy, and all is right, but there's that one little thing missing, and that is payback

Scenario Two: now as a little kid my dad said, "wait until he hits you, the you can fight back". so if or when dom hits me, i wil immediately stike back with a knock-out, and maybe i'll even f-five him through a table (yeah right). i feel temporary satisfaction, but i know my ass is grass with the dean. we both get suspended and it goes on my record.

now seriously, if you were me, which scenario would you chose considering all the things this ass has done to me in my life.....seriously i need your opinions and advice....maybe even make up a scenario if you really want to help....
Old 20 Oct 2003, 08:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

make sure your state doesnt have a 3 hit minimum then if it doesnt deck his ass
Old 20 Oct 2003, 08:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I say do both

go ahead and do scenario one...he's gonna get in trouble
but then he's gonna be pissed and probably swing on you later anyway...then you kick his ass

Old 20 Oct 2003, 08:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i agree with kurt, #1 will lead to #2, thats my advice.
pretty good for a 13 year old, a? lol
Old 20 Oct 2003, 09:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

If you did get in a fight how long would you feal good for. While you sitting at home do nothing and in trouble.How you going to feal then? It will feal good the first few days but then while everybody else is going places You just going to be there.

Then when you go back to school. Are you going to hit him every time he talks about your family now? Are you going to hit anybody who says something about you?

I mean if he hits you first of course knock him out. Other wise just ignore he ain't worth your time.

Old 20 Oct 2003, 09:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSteph16

Then when you go back to school. Are you going to hit him every time he talks about your family now? Are you going to hit anybody who says something about you?

I mean if he hits you first of course knock him out. Other wise just ignore he ain't worth your time.
i've also considered this....but i don't knwo if you've had a person like this. the guy has nop balls. he'll talk shit and get on your nerves every time he sees you. he's a pest. but thanks for the advice everyone, 'tis appreciated.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 09:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Scenario #1.

If he touches you....

Knock that sucka out!!!
Old 20 Oct 2003, 10:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSteph16
If you did get in a fight how long would you feal good for. While you sitting at home do nothing and in trouble.How you going to feal then? It will feal good the first few days but then while everybody else is going places You just going to be there.

Ignoring is a good option
but you can only ignore so much
and you can only ignore shit for so long

its High School...you're gonna take a lot of shit and you have to deal with it
but at the same time you can't back down and look like a chicken shit

you can try to resolve this peacefully, but if that fails don't be afraid to knock out some teeth