ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

who here hates there parents?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Sep 2002, 12:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default who here hates there parents?

i hate my fuckin parents they have toatlly screwed up my life right since childhood...........mainly my mom...........but its not here fault because she fell mentally ill..............i could blame my self for that but i shouldnt beat my self up..........my dad has actually been really good to me and i shoulndt talk bab about him but sometimes he pissed me off but i guess that comes with being a parent right......................

why am i tellin you all of this well i dont know its gettin late but i just wanted to see how many other people have benn screwed out of a normal life because of the families they were brought up in?
Old 20 Sep 2002, 01:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

My mom is my best friend. I love her with all my heart, and could not have asked for a better mother. She is always there for me, she raised me. She is just....Perfect.

I used to hate my dad. For a long time. He was an alcoholic while I was growing up, and it caused many problems. Finally, when I was 14 my parents got a divorce, and my dad stopped drinking almost 3 years ago. And he got married, and we hang out and stuff, and I don't hate him anymore.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 09:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No i don't I only have a mother and she doesn't bother me or get on my nerves she's cool.

how old are you winni btw?

Old 20 Sep 2002, 11:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

I don't hate my parents... anymore. When i was a teen, i was a teen basically. I thought the world was out to get me, and well you know the rest.
But now that i'm a little older i reasie that they weren't so bad.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 12:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'm fine with my parents. They're divorced now and i basically get along with both of them. But i'd say i get along with my mother more. She seems to relate to me on more levels.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 04:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I don't have any problems with my parents. I mean, they are strict, but I can see where they're coming from and I'm trying to stay on track and they're helping to do that. I really appreciate they're help. I couldn't do all this stuff on my own.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 05:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i have problems with both of my parents but they go awy pass time, and they know that i llove them both with all my heart
Old 20 Sep 2002, 05:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

hate my fuckin parents they have toatlly screwed up my life right since childhood...........mainly my mom...........but its not here fault because she fell mentally ill..............i could blame my self for that but i shouldnt beat my self up..........my dad has actually been really good to me and i shoulndt talk bab about him but sometimes he pissed me off but i guess that comes with being a parent right......................

why am i tellin you all of this well i dont know its gettin late but i just wanted to see how many other people have benn screwed out of a normal life because of the families they were brought up in?

YOU ARE A FUCKIN ASSHOLE. I LOVE MY PARENTS

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
Old 20 Sep 2002, 06:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I have issues with them, but I don't hate them.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 07:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I love my Mom...I hate my Dad.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 08:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fallen Angel

Love my dad.......hate my mom.

Old 21 Sep 2002, 10:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Natural

Mike C is on a distinguished road

My dad and I aren't really on speaking terms, he pulled a lot of stuff after my mom and he divorced and I've just grown tired of it. The fact that I'm more mature than he is might be a factor.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 11:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
Lets get dirrty!

Jenna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenna

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
My mom is my best friend. I love her with all my heart, and could not have asked for a better mother. She is always there for me, she raised me. She is just....Perfect.

Pretty much how I would sum up the relationship with my mom.

For my dad.. I dont really know him since i've had a step-dad for the past 12 years. He's great though. I dont view him as some others would view their step parent. To him.. im like one of his own.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 11:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I loved and always will love my mother, which is why it can be hardfor me somethimes ever since she passed on..

My father fon the other hand, is a joke. I hardly want to spend any time with him. Good thing I'm on my own now..
Old 22 Sep 2002, 03:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I got a pretty solid relationship with both my parents. Talk to them almost everyday. Growing up never gave them any trouble or caused any trouble where I would disgrace our family name. They never were on my case as to who I hung out with or where I was going.