ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I'm lost

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Oct 2003, 09:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default I'm lost

I'm having a bit of trouble here. I cant seem to change my avatar, or my custom title. I must be blind or something because I can't find where to do it. For the avatar I go to the change your avatar thing, but i'm lost after that.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 09:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i'm having the same problems....can't figure it out yet....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 10:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

it doesnt seem to work

but if you guys want to tell me what you want your AV to be..I'll change it for you

hopefully SC will fix the problem soon tho

Old 20 Oct 2003, 12:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

HBK will be fine....thanks Kurt

Old 20 Oct 2003, 01:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Everything isn't up and running yet. Give it a few days/weeks/months for SC and Kev to get around to it.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 02:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

oeo..Itried to give you the forum default HBK AV...it doesnt want to load

I'm gonna see if I can make one for you and load it

Old 20 Oct 2003, 02:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I don't know if its working for anyone else oeo
but I think the one I uploaded for you is working

hope its ok...kinda tossed it together

Old 20 Oct 2003, 02:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm good until everything is running normally. I'm not in a rush or anything.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 04:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

that one is just fine, Kurt....I appreciate it very much....

Old 20 Oct 2003, 04:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Why is everything centered?

It's annoying to read like that.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 04:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

error you need to change your forum view style

use V.Bulletin 3 default set...and everything should be okay til SC gets it fixed

Old 20 Oct 2003, 05:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I can change my shit, You just click Your actual Av to change or get into your profile....

that simple.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 06:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado
I can change my shit, You just click Your actual Av to change or get into your profile....

that simple.
actually its not that simple since you can't do it...
Old 20 Oct 2003, 06:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^^I can't do that either.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 03:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

you guy's must suck or something, cause it works fine, the forum avatars aren't showing but ill fix that. but customs work