ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

COuld you kill another human?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Sep 2002, 12:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default COuld you kill another human?

i could and you know what ........if the time is right and im just pushed to far WATCH THE FUCK OUT CAUSE ILL BE STABBIN MUTHA FUCKERS ALL FUCKIN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but of coarse that only the most extreme occasions
Old 20 Sep 2002, 12:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

In self defense or to protect someone.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 09:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Depends on what the situation was and how in raged i was.....It would take a lot to push me over the edge to take another life

Old 20 Sep 2002, 10:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Depends who it was and what is happening at the time.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 10:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Seeing as i used to work in a mean packing plant, i have been de-sensitised to killing.
So yeah i reckon i could kill someone easily. (and cut up the body well enough to leave no evidence)
Also i don't think i'd even be have to be enraged.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 10:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road
Cool

Human's are meat, just like anything else. why not?

Hell is other People - Sartre

Old 20 Sep 2002, 05:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

Already have.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 05:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
In self defense or to protect someone.
same
Old 20 Sep 2002, 05:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I'd actually do it to save a loved one's life. I'd sacrifice my life for some people. I'm quite an honourable person in my sympathy for others.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 05:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

Quote:
in self denfence of to protect someone
same

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
Old 20 Sep 2002, 05:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Default Re: COuld you kill another human?

Quote:
Originally posted by winnipegjuggalo
i could and you know what ........if the time is right and im just pushed to far WATCH THE FUCK OUT CAUSE ILL BE STABBIN MUTHA FUCKERS ALL FUCKIN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but of coarse that only the most extreme occasions

I WOULD FUCKIN KILL YOU

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
Old 20 Sep 2002, 07:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lets get dirrty!

Jenna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenna
Exclamation

I dont think I could out right just kill someone for the fun of it or anything. I can hardly pinch myself.. let alone stabbing or shooting something into another human being.

If it were a situation where my life was on the line, and the person had to be killed to get off of me.. then I would. Other than that.. heck no.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 08:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Only in self defense. Or if you broke in to my house. If you broke in youd better be a pretty fast runner cuz, my .357 magnum is right by the bed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 21 Sep 2002, 09:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Some days ago I really wanted to kill someone , but I didnt , cuzz I dont want to stay in jail for 20 years .
Old 21 Sep 2002, 11:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I once killed a drifter just to get an erection.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.