ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Has anyone noticed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Oct 2003, 12:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Has anyone noticed

PWF always seems to be slow on the night of a WWE show...

doesnt matter if its a Raw, Smackdown, or a PPV
PWF always seems to die off on those nights

I think its because we are all in mourning of the dslow death of something we all used to love.

Slowly but surely it has turned into crap..
anyways

Why don't you guys post so much on Mondays, Thursdays, and Sundays?

I guess some of you might answer by Tuesday seeing as Raw is on tomorrow night.

Old 20 Oct 2003, 12:32 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

shut your mouth boy
Old 20 Oct 2003, 12:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

hey look Syn made another useless post that has nothing to do with the thread topic or any of the previous posts in the thread....hold on...let me act surprised

Old 20 Oct 2003, 12:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^LMAO

I usually am WATCHING the WWE shows. I go to Bed after Raw usually.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 01:02 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
hey look Syn made another useless post that has nothing to do with the thread topic or any of the previous posts in the thread....hold on...let me act surprised

was that supposed to be an insult from someone who used to turn every thread he made into p2p so screw you lately it doesnt take just wrestling to keep people around it is a lack of general interest and if you stopped making thread about rivalries and dvds of show that if people liked the show they most likely know there will be a dvd of it do somthing neww
Old 20 Oct 2003, 01:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by §yNdere££@
was that supposed to be an insult from someone who used to turn every thread he made into p2p so screw you lately it doesnt take just wrestling to keep people around it is a lack of general interest and if you stopped making thread about rivalries and dvds of show that if people liked the show they most likely know there will be a dvd of it do somthing neww
I see what you mean...thats a good idea Syn, I'll just stop making threads with topics that might get people to post...yeah that'll get more people posting...good thinking

Old 20 Oct 2003, 01:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Gee, I see a new feud a-brewin'!!!!
Old 20 Oct 2003, 01:28 AM   #8 (permalink)

oh yes look at the shitload of people posting in the critic thread and Dawn of the Dead
Old 20 Oct 2003, 01:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

you're right. my threads suck...let me go post in one of the ones you made

I don't seem to see any on page one

let me check page 2..nope, none there

there's gotta be some on page 3 right?...oh look there's one...at the bottom of page 3

how about you make some threads Syn?

Old 20 Oct 2003, 01:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

here is your winner...KURT!!!
Old 20 Oct 2003, 01:48 AM   #11 (permalink)

well since you have all the movies and cancelled shows under control and there isnt much left that hasnt been posted a thousand times what is the point
Old 20 Oct 2003, 03:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

**Holds up sign: Kurt 3:16**

Doesn't you guys love it when Mods disagree.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 03:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Anyway back on topic, I never noticed the place slows down on the Nights...Due to the fact that I'm probably one of the people who get off the Computer to go watch the shows.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 06:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well I don't watch wrestling anymore, so I still post here on Monday's, and Thursdays. And we all know whats on sundays....football. So I don't have time to come on here much on sundays.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 08:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i usually watch Raw while im on the computer, because theres a TV rite to my left. & i dont get UPN, so i have to wait until saturday