ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I'm gonna Give PWF a Chance, Tell me why, that's a good Idea?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Oct 2003, 09:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
ńťēŕήЄד ďı ĵőςķєﻵ

Bryan Miller is on a distinguished road
Default I'm gonna Give PWF a Chance, Tell me why, that's a good Idea?

Ok, Some of you may know me from PW, and Others may not have any clue who I am, But I Have meet some of you at PW, Including Kurt Angle, and Stone Cold. They told me PWF These Are great Forums, Regardless of all the hate PWF may get from people at PW. Tell me if PWF is Good Or Bad, And Why.

Thanks.

And hello to My friends here from PW, I'm sure I have at least one here.

The Bryan Miller Show
Old 18 Oct 2003, 09:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey posters come and go, we don't have to give you a reason you have to give us a reason to accept you here. You just can come in and compaire sides.

PWF is just better, end of story....
Old 18 Oct 2003, 09:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

You've got my full attention. Is that from? No I don't think I can do come in and compaire sides. That's just your personal opinion. :mad2:

Old 18 Oct 2003, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

pwf really is a sweet place. i mean u can talk about anything you want here, if you have a grudge with some one you can take it out on them in the warzone. pwf is starting to get strong again as new members are coming...pwf has taken a lot of crap, but if u get to know us it truly is a great place to just talk about shit and have fun. welcome bryan and i hope you stick around
Old 18 Oct 2003, 09:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Spammy McSuckass
You've got my full attention. Is that from? No I don't think I can do come in and compaire sides. That's just your personal opinion. :mad2:
But this could be another reason to stay far away from here. Our pet spamming robot....thingy.
Old 18 Oct 2003, 09:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

and we also have a robot poster, meet asimo...it really is a computer.
Old 18 Oct 2003, 09:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
ńťēŕήЄד ďı ĵőςķєﻵ

The Robot is cool, But I bet it get's old really quick.

The Bryan Miller Show
Old 18 Oct 2003, 09:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

PWF is like Triple H... it takes so much shit but in the end it is better than all the rest of the competition.
Old 18 Oct 2003, 09:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Quote:
Originally posted by Triumph
and we also have a robot poster, meet asimo...it really is a computer.
The Old Off Topic Moderater almost quit because of it, but look at him now...he's a super mod.

(Not the robot but the moderater)
Old 18 Oct 2003, 09:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

This is a good place in general.

My favorite part is MOTM. The wrestling forums are run by Truth and Slash. We have some very knowledgeable people here so enjoy yourself!!
Old 18 Oct 2003, 09:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
ńťēŕήЄד ďı ĵőςķєﻵ

Like I said, I now a few people here, and I have been a PW loyalist, But it's a little dead there as of late, and I wanted to check Out PWF, since I already had an account from a while back.

The Bryan Miller Show
Old 18 Oct 2003, 10:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

Old 19 Oct 2003, 12:40 AM   #13 (permalink)

Noobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the rough

Your still not over
Old 19 Oct 2003, 12:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie Styler
Your still noy over
miller will never be over
Old 19 Oct 2003, 12:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado
The Old Off Topic Moderater almost quit because of it, but look at him now...he's a super mod.

(Not the robot but the moderater)

Shows what can happen around here when you threaten to quit heh?