ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I saw Kill Bill on Tuesday...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2003, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Thumbs up I saw Kill Bill on Tuesday...

...And all I have to say is:

KILL BILL WAS ILL!!!!!!

This defenetly was a kickass movie, I love the pace it went through, the Valentio method of story telling (going back an forth timelinewise) , the way he improvised in many of the bloodier scenes to keep the R rating from NC-17...and the picks of the ol school track were superb...overall vibe of the movie was killer...all the way to the end....and it makes you want to see Volume II. SO GO SEE IT!

*****slight spoilers******

That actress playing the B-guard girl with the ball & chain fighting is also in Battle royale(Chicken Soda, Trod and possibly Poe and Raven already know that)..I don't know how exactly but dispite the pshycoic killer additude of her character...she seemed hotter in this movie...er, maybe its her "creuel intentions" smirk she uses just before she starts killing, or that schoolgirl uniform...umm perhaps I said too much..
Old 17 Oct 2003, 06:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Oops forgot one thing...

One thing some freinds of mine that saw this flick, are getting tired of, is lesser people (many of wich with a lack of imagination) that compare this flick to Pulp Fiction and puting one over the other...THEY ARE 2 DISTICNIVELY DIFFRENT MOVIES!!! i can't tress that any further..so please anyone here(since it hasn't happened...yet) PLEASE don't do it.

Oh I loved that aminated part too. I did a little scarching, and it turns out some of the artists that did that little animated part of the moive also did work on well known animes like Blood the last vampire, GIHS, and some of those shorts from the Animatrix. I thought that style of animation looked familur...I'll try to get exact names later...

BTW your right about the music, It was sweet. Lovin those older tunes. I'm wondering if theres a soundtrack for this moive out yet...if so defiently gottta pick up a copy..

BTW did you know the oringal Kantata for "Bill" (the dark hanzo Kantata blade with the devil symbol on the blade) was stolen before the end of filming of both volumes? (they mentioned it on Craig Kilborn tonight) I wonder if that'll show up on ebay....doubt it..I'd keep it myself...Oh well they still have Uma's Hanzo kantata (the one with the Lion symbol) thats still around..
Old 17 Oct 2003, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Old 17 Oct 2003, 09:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I personally loved this movie, tho it isnt for everyone

this is a movie for Tarantino fans and Anime fans...I think most others will be disappointed

I give it 2 thumbs up tho

Old 18 Oct 2003, 01:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

well I just saw it and just..wow man was it good...better than I expected...
Old 18 Oct 2003, 03:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

awesome...but then again I think myself and Kurt already told you knuckleheads that it was gonna rule see it and die.
Old 18 Oct 2003, 03:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Best part was when Lucy Lui cut of that dudes head for calling her a mix breed!!! LMAO And the Japaneese animition rocked as well.

Old 18 Oct 2003, 06:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Some movies I just won't give a chance. And this is one of them. I just don't see it being good. I must be stupid or something because I just don't get it. Everytime I see the commericial nothing makes sense to me. Oh well...
Old 18 Oct 2003, 08:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Meh I'm too young to see the movie, (It got the R rating here too, not really surprised)

I heard it is one of the most voilent films ever made. But then again my folks don't give a fuck what I watch or do so I'll just get it off my friend when he burns it for me on DVD. It'll pobably spook the shit outta my sisters though.
Old 19 Oct 2003, 01:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Some movies I just won't give a chance. And this is one of them. I just don't see it being good. I must be stupid or something because I just don't get it. Everytime I see the commericial nothing makes sense to me. Oh well...
I understand

like I said earlier, this isnt a movie for everyone

Tarantino fans should watch it
Anime fans should watch it
old Kung Fu movie fans should watch it

but this may not be the best movie for the casual movie goer

definately check out the DVD for it tho...you might enjoy it