ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If you lost one of your senses....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Sep 2003, 03:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default If you lost one of your senses....

What would say is the worst sense to live with out?

Sight, Sound, Speech, Taste or Smell.

Well I reckon the first 3 are the most important so if I had to pick between them I'd say either Sight or Speech. It would be a bitch to be blind and it would be so damn hard not to speak to anyone for your entire life. You try it someday, try not to talk to soeone for a day.
Old 26 Sep 2003, 03:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

That is a hypothetical question. What time is it there? Interesting. You believe that? What was the second? And the disadvantage of that is? Thanks for telling me: said I try it someday try not to talk to soeone for a day.

Old 26 Sep 2003, 06:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Smell for sure. I could really care less about what stuff smells like.
Old 26 Sep 2003, 09:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by Rebel
Smell for sure. I could really care less about what stuff smells like.
actually without smell you really wouldnt be able to taste things as well...would kinda be bland

but for which one would be hardest to live without I'd say its a toss up between sight and sound

and its been a while since I was in school..but wasnt TOUCH one of the five senses?

Old 26 Sep 2003, 09:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
actually without smell you really wouldnt be able to taste things as well...would kinda be bland
You know I was thinking about that too. But then shouldn't smell and taste be together?