ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

October Movies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Sep 2003, 01:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default October Movies

October 3, 2003
Out of Time
The School of Rock

October 10, 2003
Good Boy!
House of the Dead
Intolerable Cruelty
Kill Bill Vol. 1

October 17, 2003
Runaway Jury
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Veronica Guerin
Pieces of April (limited)

October 24, 2003
Beyond Borders
Radio
Scary Movie 3

October 29, 2003
Alien

October 31, 2003
The Human Stain

Wooooo another fun filled month of CRAP
Out of Time--The newest Denzel movie....he plays a cop who gets set up, could be pretty cool...probably will be cool because Denzel is arguably one of the best Actors alive
School Of Rock---Jack Black's latest, most likely will be a forgettable flop
Good Boy!--Yet another Talking dog movie...wooo hooo, at least kids will laugh at the talking dogs
House Of The Dead--- its based on a video game....we all know how those turn out...2 words...Tomb Raider
Intollerable Cruelty---Clooney and Zeta-Jones headline this romantic comedy...your obligatory date movie of the month
Kill Bill vol.1---Tarantinos latest flick, should be a violent blood fest with a killer soundtrack...this should kick ass
Runaway JuryJohn Cusack, Dustin Hoffman, and Gene Hackman star in this drama/thriller...solid cast should be worth your 9 bucks
[b]Texas Chainsaw Massacre[b]A remake of a classic starring Jessica Biel...mmm Jessica Biel, should be entertaining to horror fans, PLUS it means I won't have to see the trailer anymore
Veronica Guerin...ummm ....yeah....ummm....next movie
Pieces of April---a limited release indie flick starring the ever lovely Katie Holmes...mmmm Katie
Beyond Borders---Angelina Jolie's latest movie that leaves you with the question..."Where did my 9 dollars go?"
Radio--Cuba Gooding Jr is apparently a busy man..this movie is based off a true story...based on abook called "Beyond the Game: The Collected Sportswriting of Gary Smith."
Scary Movie 3---the 3rd in the popular Spoof Series, this one adds new cast members as gets rid of comedy non talents such as The Wayans brothers..should be good
Alien---The Re-Release hits thaters with deleted scenes put back in
The Human Stain---sir Anthony Hopkins and Nicole Kidman in a dramatic thriller centered around an affair, should be a decent movie, don't know if its worth 9 bucks tho

I'lll check out Kill Bill, Runaway Jury, TCM, Scary Movie 3, Alien, and The Human Stain

I should be able to pull up trailers on all of these if you want em
just let me know

Old 26 Sep 2003, 01:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Out of Time, Intolerable Cruelty, Kill Bill, Runaway Jury, and maybe Scary Movie 3 I plan on seeing next month.
Old 26 Sep 2003, 01:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Its official, the motion picture industry has hit rock bottom. I'll wait till video for most of these.
Old 26 Sep 2003, 01:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by Trevelbond
Its official, the motion picture industry has hit rock bottom. I'll wait till video for most of these.
Gigli was rock bottom...theres no where to go but up

and Kill Bill will Kick ass

Old 26 Sep 2003, 01:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^lol True, very true. But ya know what I mean, more crap than good these days is put out. I should start writing scripts and make some real money.

School of Rock--- WTF is this??? Rebellion in Catholic school??
Good Boy!--- Do I need to explain??
House Of The Dead--- More goddamn video game movies
Intollerable Cruelty---I love seeing the same shit story 2000 times. Example: any Julia Roberts or Richard Gere movie.
Beyond Borders---Angelina Jolie, hmm.... no thanks.
Scary Movie 3---Never appealed to me

Those I have a problem with, and yeah Kill Bill will be good.
Old 26 Sep 2003, 02:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Meh, nothing in there really interests me, So I may aswell take a sleeping pill and sleep through October.
Old 26 Sep 2003, 08:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

October to me is just a stepping stone to November, when we get Revolutions so Kill Bill and maybe uh House Of The Dead. Yes I am against videogame to movie conversions like my balls brushing against my leg but well it's the only 1st person shooter I've ever liked so I'll see the crapfest if for anything just to be able slate it on the grounds that I've given it the oppurtunity to wow me and it didn't because well...it won't. Oh and Alien, I'll go have a look at that as well, see if the restored footage does anything for it.
Old 26 Sep 2003, 09:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Nothing here really intrest me. I'm just waiting for November...
Old 26 Sep 2003, 10:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Not really caring about Revolutions...after the disappointment that was Reloaded I could care less about the 3rd one