ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The OT Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2003, 02:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default The OT Rules

...I thought we all knew these...but it seems I was wrong

time for a refresher course

Welcome to OT forum rules 101

First and Foremost

NO FLAMING
...I don't care how much you dislike someone, We have the warzone for flaming. Put it in your sig I don't care, no flaming posts in OT or any of the other forums for that matter.
KEEP IT IN WZ

NO SPAMMING
...Single word posts and single smiley posts are a big no no
Don't do them. Try to go back a page to see if someone has already made the same thread before reposting it, this will help prevent duplicate threads.

NO ADVERTISING
...We don't care how great your other board is, put it in your sig.
We don't create threads promoting other sites, don't post em
Thats why SC...or as he likes to be called, God...gave you all sigs

SIG LIMITS
...There are limits to the number of banners a poster can have in his or her Sig. You may have 2 banners 425x225
Please be reasonable with your sig length

these are the big things...and really they apply to all forums
follow the rules and no one has to die

TY

Old 25 Sep 2003, 02:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Do the sig limit apply to everyone or just members because I though when you're a mod you can sort've bend the rules a bit.

No Flamming, dammit
No Spamming, Ummm, Whatever
No Advertising, Well that's reasonable, I think.
Old 25 Sep 2003, 04:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^being a mod doesn't let you bend the rules
Old 25 Sep 2003, 04:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

err its called a double standard people

nah seriously everyone follows the rules or you die
Old 25 Sep 2003, 04:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Bah why bother post rules when 99.9% don't give a flying fuck about them
Old 25 Sep 2003, 05:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

ah finally the rules are set and I hope PEOPLE stick by them...
Old 25 Sep 2003, 05:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by HIGHLIGHT
ah finally the rules are set and I hope PEOPLE stick by them...

These rules have always been set...
Old 25 Sep 2003, 06:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

There should be another rule added...Before you get to post in OT....You have to prove your self in the WWE Forum...The Main Feature of this Board...If you can get repsect from Truth or myself...Your life isn't as worthless as you think...

Side Note: HHH plays be no rules...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 25 Sep 2003, 08:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

hey rebel man how you doing? well I meant by the whole rules are set thing is that now that kurt has re-posted the rules and is now a supermod then maybe MAYBE people will start to obey the rules more as kurt has quite a lot of fans...
Old 26 Sep 2003, 12:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Slashhh...I really respect what you guys are tryin to do with the WWE forum...hell you even got me to post in there a few times recently...Unfortunately most people here, from what I've noticed, may like wrestling but they do no not necessarily want to talk about it.

Yes we are a wrestling board, but the Off Topic forums has always been the bread and butter of PWF.

You and Truth are doing an amazing job starting threads and getting people posting in there. You both deserve massive ammounts of credit for that.

besides, if you had to get Truths respect on ANYTHING in order to post in OT...then I wouldnt be allowed to post in OT and goddam that would suck

Old 26 Sep 2003, 05:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

^^^Thanks Kurt...You know the same rings true for you and the OT Forum...You keep the Entertainment side kickin' which is hella cool....You deserve SM and the shit you did with the robot was funny as hell...LOL....Peace out...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....