ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Your newest CDs..................and how you like them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Sep 2003, 01:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Your newest CDs..................and how you like them.

If you download music dont waste the time and post that you do...........just take your chances of getting sued

My newest CDs are........

Limp Bizkit.......Not bad..........but you can tell somethings missing.....like there Crack Addict song from WM19 and Wess.

Obie Trice.........Once again......Em......will lagh all the way to the bank. This is off the hook. May not be as big as 50cent but Obie is definatley talent.

Outkast............holyshit.....get this shit fast this week while its on sale. Target has it for like 11.99 cause its 2 cds and will 20 sumtin next week. One CD is strictly Big Boi with bad ass beats and raps, the other CD is Dre 3000 with smooth love songs and smooth ass beats. Definately off the hook.

Neptunes present the clones..........baught it for one song......Frontin........but is def an awsome CD with a mixture of music.

Myas Moodring..........tight and her love is like WHOA!!!! And I got a free calender.......Yummmmmmm!!!

Those are my newest whats yours?

Old 24 Sep 2003, 01:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Old 24 Sep 2003, 02:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I've only bought My Vines CD recently.

You guys wouldn't have heard much of the Vines because they are a Aussie Rock group, Some songs they go slow and some they just shout. One thing missing is their cover of "Miss Jackson" originally done by Outkast.
Old 24 Sep 2003, 08:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

My newest CD is "Neptunes present.......clones"

I like it, good tracks, Ludacris track the best.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 24 Sep 2003, 09:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I'll take my chances but there's some stuff that you just can't get online soooo my latest cd's are:

ZZ Top- Rythmeen

Fantastic album, can't believe I went so long without this one in my Top collection. This album is from 96 and ZZ manage to change with the times, this album is a lot heavier in terms of guitar work than their previous stuff. Not as strong as the newly released Mescalero but heavy none the less.

Limp Bizkit- Results May Vary

Spur of the moment purchase with this one, I went off Durst a long time ago because I frankly hate the pussy whipped bitch's guts lol this records okay but I don't think they ever topped Significant Other and to me this album kinda proves that they never will.
Old 24 Sep 2003, 09:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I got the new Limp Bizkit cd too. Its ok. Its different from any other Limp cds. There's less raping and more singing (which I like) and the songs are a lot less mellow. But like what Kam said, that 'Crack Addict' song is missing which sucks, and there another song is missing too called 'Just Drop Dead'. I downloaded off the Limp site months back and they said it would be on Results May Very. I liked the song too, so that sucks too.
Old 25 Sep 2003, 07:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
EPIC

TheEpic1 is on a distinguished road

Yea the limp cd has a lot more slower songs on it but i still think it's good
Old 25 Sep 2003, 08:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by TheEpic1
Yea the limp cd has a lot more slower songs on it but i still think it's good
and the more I listen to it the more I like. I think its the best LB cd yet.
Old 25 Sep 2003, 11:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

My two newest cd's are Linkin Park's Meteora and Fuel's Natural Selection. I didn't plan on buying Linkin Park but this girl I am dating is a huge fan and I heard most of the songs and it changed my mind. Faint, Numb, Breaking the Habit, and Easier to Run are my favorite songs on the CD. As for Fuel I am a big time fan of theirs and was waiting for this new CD for quite some time. Falls on Me, Down Inside of You, These Things, Most of All, and Days with You are catchy songs.
Old 26 Sep 2003, 02:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by RJ Suave
Faint, Numb, Breaking the Habit, and Easier to Run are my favorite songs on the CD.
You and I have the same taste, Then again I just got into Linkin Park too.....Weird.
Old 26 Sep 2003, 05:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante
You and I have the same taste, Then again I just got into Linkin Park too.....Weird.
I just got into LP too. I hated them for years. But my friend got the Meteroa cd, and I decided to listen to it. I was hooked right away.
Old 18 Oct 2003, 04:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I herd and met L Park before there first album ever came out and before they made it huge. They had just singed there deal with WB and my friend opened up for them in Hollywood. I knew then that they would blow up.

Anyways I just got Meatloafs new one. Even though Jim Stienman didnt write any of the songs on this album......its still sounds like the typical meatloaf songs.......Im a fan though and think there actually good.

Nicklebacks new one. Its ok with a cover of Saturday Night. Theres like 4 good songs on it. Worth the money if you like them.

Old 18 Oct 2003, 07:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Chicken AND Beer thats the cd right thurrrrrrrrrr

Old 18 Oct 2003, 08:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Hmm just touching on the slower Limp Bizkit, I've just heard Behind Blue Eyes a couple of days ago and I was really surprised with what I heard. It's not the normal shit but it was good, it was realy really good. I'm am definetly considering buying the CD now.
Old 19 Oct 2003, 03:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I just got the new A Perfect Circle CD, and welll, while it is a good CD, it is very disappointing. It comes nowhere near the first one.