ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Kill Bill...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Sep 2003, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Kill Bill...

This new Quentin Ventino (sp?) Flick has been hyped up quite a bit at of late by fans of his prevous flicks, actors, and ctitics alike. I've only seen two trailers of it but it looks entianinlg enough. I saw on tv that Quention discribed it as a combo of several types of films he enjoyed when he was younger, like Spagetti westerns, Samuri films, Martial art/Kungfu, and espienoge/gangster like films in one. Its looks like theres alot more action in this film than in plup fiction and much more volent too. but with added "interesting" film poit of veiw that Quentin does in his films.

So anyone here plan to see it? It'll be coming out shortly....
Old 23 Sep 2003, 04:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I must note for y'all that the movie is four and half hours long and for 2 reasons is going to be released in 2 parts, the first reason I just explained to you...its length and because Tarantino wants a shot at two consecutive oscar nominations and the only way he can acquire this is by splitting the piece so he is acknowledged at both award ceremonies...and yeah I will be seeing it eventhough I think it's a little bit of a con in paying to see half a movie that could I could see all at once anyway!
Old 23 Sep 2003, 04:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

Why must you note for y'all that the movie is four and half hours long and for 2 reasons is going to be released in 2 parts the first reason he or she just explained to you? I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". You're kidding. length and because Tarantino wants a shot at two consecutive oscar nominations and the only way he can acquire this is by splitting the piece so he is acknowledged at both award ceremonies is? In any case, ""? Yes? How do you plan to do this?

Old 23 Sep 2003, 04:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^^ ok, this "computer" thing is gettin somewhat weird, dontcha think?
Old 23 Sep 2003, 04:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Getting? The stupid piece o' shit is spamming after every fucking post I make! Someone unplug it or whatever the hell you do to it...and someone rename it as Johnny 5.