ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Evil-Ryan's Evil Movies Reviews: Underworld

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Sep 2003, 08:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
evilgrin Evil-Ryan's Evil Movies Reviews: Underworld

Last night I went to see the new movie Underworld. This movie stars Kate Beckensdale as Selene a vampire warrior fighting in a war against her people's hated rivals, Lycans (werewolves) and Scott Speedman as Micheal a human who finds himself the target of a Lycan plot to give them an edge in a war that they find themselves losing.

The movie starts off with a brief introduction by Selene into the backround of the war. The story takes place 600 years after the great Lycan ruler, Lucian was killed and his reign toppled by a vampire army. Most notably, by a vampire warrior named Kraven. Since then, the Lycan clans have been scattered to the winds and it is up to The Deathdealers, like Selene, to hunt them down and kill them. During one such mission, Selene and her squad engage several Lycans stalking a human, Michael Corvin, in a subway. During the firefight, Selene discovers that the Lycans are organizing and something is guiding them in these attacks. And that Michael, is somehow part of it. And most disturbingly of all to her, is that there is more to this war than what her masters have told her.

The movie moved at a good pace and most of the characters were interesting in one way or another. The action scenes were intense and after you see the Lycans in action, it's no wonder why they've lasted for so long despite their technological dissadvantage. If you're a fan of the genre (vampires, werewolve, ect.) then you will greatly enjoy this movie.

Grade (out of 5):
Old 23 Sep 2003, 12:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Phenom would give it 20/5, lol. I'll probably see it since you spoke highly of it.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 12:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

Have you ever been to Europe? I'm glad you find this amusing. Do you think your plan will succeed?

Old 23 Sep 2003, 12:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^Damn I love you robot.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 05:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Fever, why do you keep asking us if we've been to Europe? That has nothing to do with the subject. Get your prgramming checked.
Old 25 Sep 2003, 03:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

All Right, I was kinda running it through my mind to go or not but since you speak so highly about it I guess I could afford to shell out $10 for the movie. Anything with Violence and a crazy ass storyline will always grab my attention, Like when Prono's try to have storylines.
Old 25 Sep 2003, 12:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

sounds good, Haveta check it out.

Old 25 Sep 2003, 07:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Always has sounded interesting so I guess i'll check it out...