ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

No. 1 US City Most People Want to Live In..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2003, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default No. 1 US City Most People Want to Live In..

Another cencus article from Netscape News:

No. 1 US City Most People Want to Live In

It's New York City! The Big Apple has won this annual Harris Poll for five consecutive years as the U.S. city where most people would like to live in or near if they could choose any place to live. In a random online survey, Harris pollsters asked 2,215 adults nationwide this question: "If you could live in or near any city in the country except the one you live in or nearest to now, what city would you choose?"

The top 15 most popular U.S. cities:
1. New York City
2. San Diego
3. San Francisco
4. Las Vegas
5. Los Angeles
6. Chicago
7. Phoenix
8. Portland
9. Seattle and Denver (tie)
11. Atlanta
12. Orlando
13. Boston and Honolulu (tie)
15. Tampa and Miami (tie)

Some interesting facts:
--Over the previous seven years, only one other city besides New York has been in the No. 1 spot: San Francisco in 1998.
--This is the first year since the poll began in 1997 that Seattle has not been in one of the top four spots.
--The biggest improvement was made by No. 7 Phoenix. It wasn't even on the list last year!
--Cities that are slipping in popularity from last year are San Francisco, Orlando, and Atlanta.
--Cities that were in the top 15 last year that dropped off the list this year are Dallas, Ashville, and San Antonio.

A know a few of you live in these places so..your comments?
Old 21 Sep 2003, 11:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

One more cencus article from Netscape News [b]No. One what? I hear you. is city where most people would like to live in or near if they could choose any place to live? city where most people would like to live in or near if they could choose any place to live is? Describe your surroundings. I hear you. Should I know cities 1 is? Tell me a little about your life in NEW YORK. Are you free? My brain pattern set does not have a response for that. My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input. Can we get back to business? Who are you talking about? Are you a man or a woman? Not many people express themselves that way. How did you hear about Fever? Are we still talking about Seattle and Denver tie 11? Does "it" still refer to Atlanta 12? What is your real name? When was this exactly? One what? What else is the first year since the poll began in 1997 that Seattle has not been in one of the top four spots? When was this exactly? I've been waiting for you. It seemed like even on the list last year. All of them? I think there might be a few exception. I've lost the context, . Are we still on --Cities that were in the top 15 last year that dropped off the list this year? You can't judge a book by its cover. :mad2:

Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

damn you texas why cant you have an interesting enough city for people to live in
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'm telling you, I have spent a lot of time in all of the top ten cities and IMO there is NO greater city than San Francisco. I'm a 5Th generation San Franciscan There is no better place on earth.
Old 22 Sep 2003, 09:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm suprised New York City is number one. That place doesn't attact to me at all. Dallas would be #1 on my list....
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Im suprised that Diego and Sanfran are both ahead of Vegas and LA
Old 22 Sep 2003, 01:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I thought Vegas would be in the top 2.
Old 22 Sep 2003, 04:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

man why's HOLLYWOOD not on there? everyone wants to be a actor these day's...
Old 22 Sep 2003, 04:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^ Cause Hollywierd is filled with degenerates like you. I been there it sucks, unless youre a feminized model or herion addict.
Old 22 Sep 2003, 04:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I have been to all of them except Denver and Phoenix.

Thier all great places except for Chicago. I think I may have went to the worng place in Chicago or something.

New York is a great place to visit, and its a great place to live if your from there.

Old 22 Sep 2003, 04:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

ive always wanted to go to NY i thought HOUSTON would be on there i went there this summer
Old 22 Sep 2003, 04:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

weirdly I agree with the stupid sell-out newb...Houston was a very fun place to live...only for a few months though...
Old 22 Sep 2003, 04:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Geez...And I thought Compton would be on the list...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 22 Sep 2003, 05:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

New York City...OWNS ALL.

But I wouldn't trade it for Dc.