ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If You Sense a Ghost, It Could Be This:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2003, 11:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default If You Sense a Ghost, It Could Be This:

Another one from Necscape news...and a rather odd one at that:

The police headquarters in Shelbyville, Kentucky is a spooky place--and not just for criminals. Doors rattle in the dead of the night when no one is around. Stairwells creak at all hours. In broad daylight desk drawers open on their own. One city worker reported feeling something grab her leg when she was taking a tour of the building late one night. All of which has prompted the Shelbyville police to call in the experts--ghostbusters. Instead, they should check out new research from the National Physical Laboratory in England where scientists think spooky occurrences like this aren't the work of ghosts, but rather the result of a very low frequency sound that is inaudible to humans. It's called infrasound. And it's an extreme bass.

Elephants use infrasound to communicate over long distances or as weapons to repel foes. We human beings may not be able to hear it, but we can feel it. Generated by natural phenomena, such as storms, seasonal winds, weather patterns, and some types of earthquakes, infrasound can produce a range of bizarre effects in people including anxiety, extreme sorrow, and chills.

The study: Richard Lord, an acoustic scientist at the National Physical Laboratory in England, and Richard Wiseman, a psychologist at the University of Hertfordshire in southern England, produced infrasound using a pipe that measured 7.5 yards long. They tested it on 750 people who were attending a concert in London. The audience heard four contemporary pieces of live music. Some of these were laced with infrasound. Afterwards, audience members were asked to describe their reactions to the music.
The results: The audience did not know which pieces included infrasound and were not able to consciously detect the infrasound, but fully 22 percent reported unusual experiences when it was present in the music. These included feelings of unease or sorrow, chills down the spine, or nervous feelings of revulsion or fear. "Some scientists have suggested that this level of sound may be present at some allegedly haunted sites and so cause people to have odd sensations that they attribute to a ghost," Wiseman told Reuters. "Our findings support these ideas." The research results were presented to the British Association science conference.

Rather hella weird...but interestng...
Thoughts?
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I've been convinced that my house is haunted for some time. Television shuts off for no reason, Doors open suddenly, scary shit.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^hmmm..me too,it is rather spooky when it happens..
Old 23 Sep 2003, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

^^I'm almost convinced that I know who it is. I've got two uncle's who died very recently, I am the executor to both their wills. It is odd because shit happens when I'm working on the will stuff mostly.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 08:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

creepy *shivers* i ALWAYS have a feeling that ghosts are out here, walking around my house when im on the computer late, & yes, it is hella weird
Old 23 Sep 2003, 08:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Right after my mom died I always had a feeling someone was around me,even when I was home alone..That only lasted like a month or so ((after her death)) then it stopped happening... It wasn't scary or anything because I think I knew who it was..Meh!

Go Timberwolves!
Old 23 Sep 2003, 08:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

^^There is often a time spent in limbo after death. It is often used to complete unfinished tasks.