ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Which religion is right?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Which religion is right?

I know I just opened a big can of worms here, but which is right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Er, you SURE you want to start a thread like this??? I can see some major fights coming out of it...
Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fallen Angel

All religions are the same they just celebrate different things. For me I have no religion and thats what I choose. There are many flaws in all religions, so I'm sure many will say their wrong.

Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

c theres so many religions out there, people believe in different stuff and so on and so on. so that right there brings u to a question, is my religion real? s that one fake? c we dont' really know which one is real most peeps say there is a God but look at lthose other religions what do they got to say, c its just all confusion.

now me, i dotn have a religion

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

MINE!!!
j/k. I don't think there is an answer to that. Religion is a man made thing. There are so many out there. I think if you are going to find a religion it's best it is a good Bible based one. Read the Bible, pray, and follow other things from the Bible and I think you will be ok.

I don't talk bad about other religions, its everyone's personal choice. I am not Jewish, but maybe that's the right religion...Since Jesus was a Jew and all. ...Just a thought. I am Pentecostal.
Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

religion is bullshit ........when you die you die thats it to fuckin bad its over..............
Old 20 Sep 2002, 12:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

You fucking idiots. Everyone knows the only true Religion out there is Jediism.

I am one with the Force Master.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 02:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Devilchild

No religion is "right", No rligion is "wrong".....They just are, they exist to provide something tangible for those in the human race who can't wrap their mind around the fact that some things are out of our control.

Old 20 Sep 2002, 03:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

BUt if you believe in a religion as I do. I mean really believe in it, then by putting your faith in it, you are saying that it is right otherwise whats the point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 20 Sep 2002, 04:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

There are way too many throughout the history of human existence to say that one is absolute truth as much as devout christian like to think. I'd say that none are right becasue there are so many possiblities that no one has ever thought of. For all we know we could just be little characters in a computer game liek the Sims and not even know it.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 11:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

If there is such a thing as the right religion, it would be one that follows these two basic principles....

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment.

And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

Old 24 Sep 2002, 08:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angel
All religions are the same they just celebrate different things. For me I have no religion and thats what I choose. There are many flaws in all religions, so I'm sure many will say their wrong.

I have to agree a bit with ya. I believe that we all honor the same Divine just in different ways and with different names. Me I am a Pagan. That's what I have always been and will always be. I was not raised that way or was taught anything about it. I have always had Pagan beliefs aposed to anything else. As a kid I went to different christian churches and yes one was a Petecostal one but I decided that the christianity path is not for me. The Pentecostal church that I went to was a big turn off for me. I just couldn't see myself not being able to be who I am. And I wouldn't be being true to myself. I know not all Pentecostal churches are like that and I'm glad. I respect ALL paths and know that their are fundies in every religion. And that's the way it has always been and always will be.

I make an apoint to treat everyone with the same respect as I wish to receive.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 10:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

Religion is a way for people to find meaning in an otherwise meaningless existence. No matter what religion you believe they always brainwash you into believing that you're so special, but really you're just another one of the 6.5 billion people and one of the countless animals and other living things. All religions also say that humans are so much higher than everything else but really we're just evolutionary advancements. I'm just sick and tired of everyone saying, "The Bible is always right" or "You should worship Jesus, because 'god' said to." that's bullshit, the Bible was written by normal humans as a way to keep people under control with threats of hell and promises of heaven. Just to let you know, the hallucinations of werewolves during the Middle Ages were caused by a type of fungus that grew on wheat... who says that isn't the cause of hallucinations of miracles done by your 'savior'?
Old 24 Sep 2002, 10:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Vulcan LionHart
Religion is a way for people to find meaning in an otherwise meaningless existence. No matter what religion you believe they always brainwash you into believing that you're so special, but really you're just another one of the 6.5 billion people and one of the countless animals and other living things. All religions also say that humans are so much higher than everything else but really we're just evolutionary advancements. I'm just sick and tired of everyone saying, "The Bible is always right" or "You should worship Jesus, because 'god' said to." that's bullshit, the Bible was written by normal humans as a way to keep people under control with threats of hell and promises of heaven. Just to let you know, the hallucinations of werewolves during the Middle Ages were caused by a type of fungus that grew on wheat... who says that isn't the cause of hallucinations of miracles done by your 'savior'?
Not true with all religions. In Paganism nobody is forced into believing anything they truly don't. We don't thrive on converting people. That's why you wont see us coming door to door.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 06:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

You cant say "one religion is right and the others are all wrong" . Every religion has its good and its bad sides and no one should be punished for being muslim or christian or whatever .