ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

UnderWorld takes the prize

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default UnderWorld takes the prize

The Vamp's vs Werewolves piece topped the weekend movie intake rate with a cool $22 million eventhough the film was slated with quite a few nasty reviews, behind it was The Fighting Temptations with $13.2 million and Once Upon A Time In Mexico's dropped significantly from last weeks top movie to having it's overall intake so far at $41 million.

I really just wanted to make a thread about Underworld because I didn't see one but I thought I'd drop a little factual in there as well. I saw UnderWorld last night and well I wasn't too impressed, performances were mainly pretty strong and the cinematography n' lighting was on the mark but I just found it kinda like another generic Vampire movie, I don't think they got the blend of horror and action that they were probably looking for and the action just didn't do anything for me at all, no style at all but point and shoot...the staircase shot that blatantly copied The Matrix got a laugh out of me and others though. Not bad but they should've went for a balls out action movie rather than tossing sympathy cards to Werewolves and such like to make us actually try and give a shit about any character other than Seline.

Anyone else caught this one yet and what did you think of it?
Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, I heard it took the number one spot earlier. I'm going to see it later tonight. I'll have a review sometime either tonight or tomorrow.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Vampire movie sucks...

Unlress, Triple H is playing the Son of Dracula, like he is in Blade:Trinity...But other then that, Vampire movies are overrated.

Side Note: It was once said Dracula will live forever...So it's only fitting Triple H plays Dracula...Seeing as Triple H will Never die, and will be here entertaining the masses for Centuries to come..."OUR WORLD CHAMPION" Triple is forever, just like Diamonds...Thats why he is the ONLY one True Diamond.

Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Quit being such a dick...

I pan of checking out underworld later on this week..glad to see its a good movie..
Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^Get Off My dick...Again your bitch ass, is running around replying to me, like a slutty groupie. I've told your stupid ass before, If I don't talk to you, don't fucking talk to me...

Side Note: OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H in Blade: Trinity will bury Underworld...Just like he buried Jobber T.

Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Man you know that will be nothing but a cameo role! Look at how The Rock started out, he was lucky if he was in The Mummy Returns for more than five minutes. And "Trinity", man I wish they could've been a little more original, hopefully that's just his working title name though.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^It's a decent size role with...Which means he'll be around more then 15 minutes.

Side note: Goldberg couldn't put together a decent 15 minute match, if his loive depended it on it...Booker T has only put on one match, trhat was decent pass the 15 minute mark...But, He was carried by Triple H, so it doesn't matter..

PS: Tyler..My bad, about Turning your thread in to a Triple H thread. If the Buitch Wanderer would've mind his business, my 1st post would have been my last. But I shouldn't bash the loser in your thread, so i apologize....And this will be my last post in this thread..

Thank you.

Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

lol no problem man...just do your thing as you do your thing.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

i'm gonna see it probally tonight or some other movie...