ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Once Upon a Time In Mexico...Cemented me as a Johnny Depp mark.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Once Upon a Time In Mexico...Cemented me as a Johnny Depp mark.

I seen this movie last night, and i must say it was one of the best movies i ever seen. Banderas was great, Salma Hayek was hot as usual. Nicky Rourke is the best Idiotic character in the business (I'm kiddng).

But the Star of the fucking Movie imo...Was Johnny Depp as Sands. You talk about a smart ass/Cynical/Arrogant/Manipulative/Cocky crooked Detective for the Cia? Johnny set a bar for these kind of characters in this movie. He was one slimy mofo (And I mean that as a compliment, in a every form of the word).

To make along story short. Johnny was basically trying to take over Mexico, by turning alot of the guys running certain parts of the country against each other. He was stirring the pot brilliantly, he build a fantastic storyline, that had one of the best movie endings i ever seen. Johnny lied, stole, and killed his way through the movie, and just when you thought you had all the answers, Johnny changed all the questions (Triple H, forgive me for using that silly /corny ass, Piper catch phrase)...

I'm not going to give away the ending...But you must see this fucxking movie....Please, it was way better then the 1st 2 Desperados which i thought, was a impossible feat...

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 21 Sep 2003 at 04:53 PM.

Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yeah have to agree Rodriguez pulled it off...I reckon he only made those Spy Kids shits so he could be deemed as union managable with the companies, El Mariachi and Desperado and comparitevly cheapass considering the budget on this one...I knew this would rule and it does...see it and die.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

I understand. Yes, it's rather obvious when you think about it. Why? I get it. only made those Spy Kids shits so he could be deemed as union managable with the companies El Mariachi and Desperado and comparitevly cheapass considering the budget on this one. Who told you? I see. stuff too but those things kinda stick out the most in his or her mind and die?

Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

"In fact, this pork is so good. That when I'm finished, I'm going to the back and shooting the cook."

Johnny Depp had some of the greatest lines I've seen in a movie in a long time. I saw this flick the other day and thought it was badass.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Ok this fucking Tamagochi is starting to annoy me..
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"Are you a Mexi-can, Or a Mexi-Cunt?"...LMFAO just thinking about that line.

Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

"I was tortured once...I didn't like it. You know what the really fucked up part was? They took my left nut. That really turned me off to the whole thing."
Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
"Are you a Mexi-can, Or a Mexi-Cunt?"...LMFAO just thinking about that line.
He asked him if he was a "Mexi-CAN, or a Mexi-CAN'T?" But I knew what you were talking about. I liked when he told that kid to fuck off.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Johnny Canuck to the kid..

Here (Gives the kid 10 bucks, for a pack of gum), Hopefully we'll never see each other again.

Kid: Thank you

JD: Fuck Off...

Johnny Depp bribing the Presidents right hand man at the Bull Fight..

You know the only way to win at creative sports? (Johnny hits a switch thats, stuns the Matador, while the Bull is coming at him head 1st...And then Knocks the complete shit out of the El Matador.)

JD: Rig the game...

LMAO...

Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
He asked him if he was a "Mexi-CAN, or a Mexi-CAN'T?" But I knew what you were talking about. I liked when he told that kid to fuck off.
DON'T EVER FUCKING CORRECT ME!!!! I RARELY GIVE MOVIES CREDIT...AND YOU FUCKING CORRECT ME, THE 1ST TIME I DO?

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!

Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
DON'T EVER FUCKING CORRECT ME!!!! I RARELY GIVE MOVIES CREDIT...AND YOU FUCKING CORRECT ME, THE 1ST TIME I DO?

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!

Riiiiiiiiiight...

Anyway, the best part about the exchange between the kid and Depp wasn't the fact that he told him to fuck off, but the way he said it. Like he was annoyed just being around the little twerp
Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Waitress Spill some Coffe on Johnny's fake arm (Used as a Deversion the whole movie).

Waitress: I'm Sorry..

JD: Leave it alone I'll handle it..

Waitress: (Continues trying to wipe up the mess)

JD: (Angry) I said it's fine I'll handle it...

Cheech: What the fuck?

JD: That spill just cost you your life ....(Shoots Cheech...Then Shoots the waitress)

JD trying to find the Info Cheech had..

Jophnny Depp: (Takes off Cheech's, Eye Cover and finds the Info)

Jd: (Slight Laugh) Atleast you didn't hide it in your ass...(Jd then checks the ass to be sure)

JD: I'd say your tad low...lmao

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 21 Sep 2003 at 05:19 PM.

Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

My favorite movie is your life story Have you seen? In the context of, I don't understand "Wairess I am Sorry." "it" being Wairess he or she is Sorry? I think Waitress Continues trying to wipe up the mess JD Angry he or she said it is a lot of things. Tell me a story. Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts? What color are your eyes? Good reasoning. ""? Shoots the waitress JD trying to find the Info Cheech had? Where did Jophnny Depp take off Cheech's Eye Cover and finds the Info Jd Slight Laugh Atleast you did not hide it in your ass? What are you wearing? I'm glad you find this amusing. :baaa:

Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I thought this movie looked pretty good from the preview. But from reading what you guys said it looks amazing. I'm going to go see it for sure.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 05:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

ROTFLMFAO...I HAVE gots to see this movie...Just from readin' the shit Truth posted...This sounds like a fuckin' awesome movie... OMG...That shit was funny with Depp and the waitress....LOL...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....