ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Princess Blade

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Princess Blade

No it's not a big budget movie and yes it does come equipped with them little thingies called subtitles, but don't be swayed by that just think of this as a recommendation from me to you. It's your traditional wandering Samurai movie with all the archetypal cliches as standard and no it's not a benchmark in the action genre either but it has its moments of sheer brilliance and cinematography wise you'd think it was a seventy million budget movie...if anything rent it, it's bleak but what can ya do?

watch me
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

Are you serious? Give me an example of a big budget movie and yes it does come equipped with them little thingies called subtitles but do not be swayed by that just think of this as a recommendation from him or her to you. Really. your traditional wandering Samurai movie with all the archetypal cliches as standard and no it is not a benchmark in the action genre either but it has its moments of sheer brilliance and cinematography wise you would think it was a seventy million budget movie is? That is a hypothetical question. Have you ever been to Europe? Can you tell me any gossip? :baaa:

Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

What the fuck is with R2D2 here? Explain why you had to rephrase what I just said and add in the lil tidbit of bullshit?!
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Thats fever,tyler.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Well naturally he's running one because all his dogs clearly aren't barking but what's the deal with him?
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He's like a bot,as you can tell in the manner he/she/it posts..Other than that i don't really know..just ignore him/her/it.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 04:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

LMAO a bot? PWF has it all I'm tellin' ya. Sounds like a bad gimmick to me thanks for the info man.
Old 22 Sep 2003, 04:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! IT'S TYLER! great... now you can stay.
Old 22 Sep 2003, 05:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Originally posted by The Nature Boy
^heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! IT'S TYLER! great... now you can stay.
lol looks like I am man...happy to see someone was glad to see me.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 02:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

excellent.... the greatest news ever, tyler is back.